Best ways to get a Felony Stop (without the felony) EVER

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Best ways to get a Felony Stop (without the felony) EVER

Post by Old Ironsights »

:o
Or, go old school, with a bit of rolled up carpet, visqueen, and boots...

Why Not? :twisted:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Best ways to get a Felony Stop (without the felony) EVER

Post by Blaine »

Good luck with that. :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

OI, you have a strange sense of humor.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
1894c

Post by 1894c »

they should be flagged Officer safety... :)
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

single-six wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:42 pm they should be flagged Officer safety... :)
Even if I'm an LEAA "Golden Doughnut" member? :twisted:
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

single-six wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:42 pm they should be flagged Officer safety... :)
Army + EMT + Fire + LEO + Corrections + living/working in the Chicago metroplex in the "construction/permitting" world....

I think my humor is totally normal... :shock: :twisted:
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I bet the cops could and most likely would charge a driver for that. A buddy of mine and myself got pulled over with guns drawn in our faces for a whole lot less than that. ----6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Sixgun wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:26 pm I bet the cops could and most likely would charge a driver for that. A buddy of mine and myself got pulled over with guns drawn in our faces for a whole lot less than that. ----6
Pulled over? Sure. "Charged"/Cited? That would take some special word wrangling to make fed or the laws of most states "fit" the "crime"..

We charge the defense with "Illegal use of boots and/or paint" in the commission of Felony pranksterism..."
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

OI,
Im thinking something along the lines of risking a catastrophe. Someone with a mess of kids in the car start crying and getting the driver all worked up to the point of the driver possibly losing control of the vehicle.....you know how college educated libs can get.

Hey, something like that would get my attention.

10 years ago I was inspecting the front half of a takedown Winchester rifle in the passenger seat of my buddies truck driving down the Pa. turnpike. Someone called the cops and said I was holding the driver hostage .....yea, some lib woman. Cops come flying up, stopped the truck and drug both of us out of the truck with 40 cal Berettas in our face...handcuffed ME and threw me in the back seat of the cop car....I really thought the cop was going to shoot me while I was getting pulled out of the truck. After a half hour the cop told me what transpired and while I was sitting in the back of the cop car I mentioned to the cop, "your a young man and I want to teach you something if you want to stay alive.....next time frisk the guy you are putting in the back seat because he may just have a loaded gun in his pocket.....which I did. His eyes almost popped out of his head...i could have caused a lot of trouble for him but just walked away from it all......just because I was holding the front end of a rifle to where someone else could see it.

That looks like a body on the roof and while I could give a pelosi, someone else may not----6,
Model A Uzi’s
mohavesam
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mohavesam »

-Had a pal whose father was an eye surgeon. He drove around with a styrofoam cooler on his trunk lid prominently displaying "HUMAN ORGANS for TRANSPLANT" stickers on all sides. He had it taped underneath looking like it would fall off at any moment.

We got LOTS of motorists honking and frantically waving and pointing and calling the police on us - we quickly learned to abstain from any shred of illegal activity (school days) and we had more than one patrol officer want to lecture us on morality and "good taste". Still hilarious!

The trash bags and shoes on the luggage rack - I can't wait for Halloween! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm positive God created the universe... I'm just not convinced He had any choice in the matter.
-A. Einstein
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

You can get away with a lot of things in the US that you would not in other places .. but the times .. the ARE a-changin' ..... I do like the bottom pic tho.

Here in Africa a good friend was in an accident .. it was his fault .. and spent a couple days in jail until he could get the funds to pay for the damage. After he received the money he went to the victim's house to pay him and on the way, 2 of the police followed him, then grabbed his backpack to rob him. He fought them and was doing ok .. had one down and the other was going down .. when the guy on the ground pulled his gun and fired a shot. It missed my friend but stopped the fight of course. Then they pistol-whipped him, handcuffed him and dragged him back to their car. As they were driving they were discussing where to take him so they could kill him and dump the body.

As they were driving his phone started ringing and since they had it, they looked at the message. One of the leadership of Iris was coming to get him. This caused them some consternation and they discussed just shooting him and leaving his body in the street and trying to get away with telling people he tried to escape. But there were lots of people around. They had stopped to talk this over and another policeman came up and asked what was going on. My friend told him that these police had robbed him and were going to kill him.

The policeman who had approached had seniority and asked to see the phone and the money they had taken from my friend. Reluctantly they passed it to him. On the phone was proof of where the money came from and who it was for, so he made them release my friend to him. He took my friend and met up with the people who were coming to rescue him and they got him to a hospital for treatment .. he was beaten pretty badly. It's been several month and he still has some physical problems from the beating. And he says he will not drive again .. at least not here.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Back in the late 80's I had a buddy that would put on a hockey mask and ride in the bed of my truck, someone pull up close at a stop sign and this guy would jump on the hood of that car scaring the begeebers out of the occupants. Most times those people would laugh after the initial scare. I wouldn't even dream about doing that now!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

my older brother and his buddies, did similar when just finished high school.....drove down mainstreet of the little touristy mountain town we lived near on saturday pm just before 4th of july......he was in the trunk holding the lid partly closed....they hit a speed bump, he let the lid come up and his arm dripping catsup partly flopped out......this provoked lots of screams from folks on main street, chased by men on foot...they gunned it and were then chased by two police cars with lights and siren etc

made front page of newspaper....also charged with disturbing the peace, reckless driving, and probably felony level stupidity......it was funnny....would loved to have seen it.
cable
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

hfcable wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:21 pm my older brother and his buddies, did similar when just finished high school.....drove down mainstreet of the little touristy mountain town we lived near on saturday pm just before 4th of july......he was in the trunk holding the lid partly closed....they hit a speed bump, he let the lid come up and his arm dripping catsup partly flopped out......this provoked lots of screams from folks on main street, chased by men on foot...they gunned it and were then chased by two police cars with lights and siren etc

made front page of newspaper....also charged with disturbing the peace, reckless driving, and probably felony level stupidity......it was funnny....would loved to have seen it.
My kind of Psycho... :twisted:
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!