Hello all. Newbie here!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
samuelcruz
Levergunner

Hello all. Newbie here!

Post by samuelcruz »

Hello all board members. I'm Samuel Cruz from Miami, FL. Love to read about AR rifles and I'm here to share some experience with online sellers. Last I’ve done business with moriartiarmaments.com and quality of service was very good. Now I’m seeking to gain some information on AR caliber rifles. So, I hope we will help each other in good way.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Hello all. Newbie here!

Post by jeepnik »

Hmm. Posting about AR's on a levergun site? And pushing a commercial site on the first post? I'll say it, Troll.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

jeepnik wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:39 pm Hmm. Posting about AR's on a levergun site? And pushing a commercial site on the first post? I'll say it, Troll.

Maybe not............. Likely just someone new to guns, who's posted the same question elsewhere:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthr ... Need-help-!

Welcome to the fire, Sam - this is likely the worst forum to get an informed AR response to your question.

While you're certainly welcome here, you might want to google "AR rifle forum", to find a better place for your question.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Actually, I think THIS site would be where I'd turn for stuff on AR-15's.....

a) everyone here seems honest and well-informed
b) many here have AR's
c) although some here ARE experts with 'AR' stuff due to career or military experience, we don't have the hordes of self-anointed 'experts' that clog the AR websites so much you can't tell fact from fiction.

There may be expertise on those 'AR' sites, but for every expert there are a dozen mall-ninjas; here I think everyone is pretty honest about what we know, or don't know, so information is more reliable.

Same applies to tractors, horses, and many other items.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Welcome to the fire, I'm extremely honest on what I don't know... :D .
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well, AR rifles are everywhere by every maker. Prices have come down some.
Anything from 22 lr to 50 Beowolf is available.
Do you want a carbine 223, iron sights/ red dot? A varmit rig for long range? Are you looking for a Pig rig? Want to step up to 308 platform?

Ask your questions and someone will answer best they can!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!