Justice Video

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Justice Video

Post by Pete44ru »

WARNING ! ! GRAPHIC CONTENT !

Video of a bank guard stopping a robbery, and maybe some lives saved.

There are 2 parts to the video, from different security cameras in the bank.

If anyone doesn’t care to view the video, there is a detailed accounting of the incident below the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc9hWkSAPbc

The robber entered the bank and immediately fired a round into the ceiling announcing his intent to rob the bank.
The bank guard, in the white shirt, is a retired Winnebago County Sherriff’s officer who responded unbelievably quickly with gun-fire of his own.
It appears that he struck the robber with a shot before the robber took cover by the counter.
The robber accidentally discharges his firearm while trying to get into a better position.
The robber, realizing that he is outgunned and possibly already wounded, tries to barrel roll out of the situation managing to drop his firearm in the process. You can see that the security guard’s gun jams in the middle of the fire-fight and he racks the slide to clear it and gets off another shot, possibly the fatal shot. The robber staggers out through the double set of doors and collapses before getting outside.

Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Justice Video

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Saw that a while back. It sure happens quickly.
I was in our bank in eastern Oregon one morning when a guy walked in with ball cap, dark glasses and a dust mask on. The tellers all ordered him to immediately remove the mask, and with about a dozen pairs of eyes staring at him, he did so, and backing out, claimed to have mono. Two days later he was arrested during a bank robbery near by. Sobering.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Love a happy ending!

Was taking the kids to school a few years ago and saw a ton of cops outside the bank. Three illegals tried to rob it early in am, and two were caught in a field ten miles from town the next day. They found the third one hiding in the trunk of the getaway car, four hours after the robbery! Darwin's theory alive and well !! :D :D
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

Dang, that happened quick.
I don't think the "alleged" robber will try that again in a hurry :lol:
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

The PROPER application of "public execution"/death penalty.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Best one I saw was some years back. I was driving by a bank when a motorcycle cop jumped the bike up on the sidewalk. Leapt off the bike (it slammed into the bank wall), drew his revolver and met two robbers coming out. They immediately dropped their handguns and hit the deck as ordered. I sometimes think the surprise of the cop seeming to come out of nowhere, and the sight of a cylinder full of .357's just dumbstruck them.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

That's what I call a happy ending. :D

A bank is the one place I ALWAYS make sure I'm packing. (Well, the only place I don't pack is in the shower). No one is gonna herd me in the vault.---6
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Our branch of the bank we use had put up the State Law approved sign prohibiting concealed carry several years ago. It happened during the Summer when the Scarecrow Bandits were robbing banks in Dallas. Our branch had so much feedback and loss of business that the sign came down. The Scarecrow Bandits robbed 20 banks or more, but they still got caught.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost