Attn: Sixgun

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

Attn: Sixgun

#1 Post by Steelbanger » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:27 am

Good morning Jack,

I'm looking for two sets of dies, 45-70 & 9mm. We're going to a gun show at Morris this morning and I was hoping to find these at the show. If you have either or both of these please PM me so we can deal.

Thanks,
Frank
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member
Marlin - a hard habit to break.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where Trump is supported and no foreign guns are allowed...except Israeli Model A Uzi's

Re: Attn: Sixgun

#2 Post by Sixgun » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:17 am

Oh poopy Frank...been busy doing stupid things.....I'll go look out in the barn and see what I got.,,,,,,might be too late...did you find what you were looking for?----6
Move Over All You Puppy AR-15's...The Big Dog Is Coming Through!!
OOW BAR 30-06
Terry Is Right

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where Trump is supported and no foreign guns are allowed...except Israeli Model A Uzi's

#3 Post by Sixgun » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Frank,
No 9mm. I do have a set of RCBS 3 die set for the 45-70. Midway sells these (on sale at the moment) for $40...usually 46.

I can put them in a $7 flat rate box for $30.....shipping included---6
OOW BAR 30-06
Terry Is Right

Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

#4 Post by Steelbanger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:05 am

Good morning Jack,

If the USPS is working today I will mail your payment. No hurry in receiving them. Thanks for the deal. Also, good luck at CSLC's Spring Match. I'm hoping to shoot a bit of silhouette later this summer. If they keep moving my appointments to later dates it may be Christmas before I finally have my cataracts taken care of.

Frank
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member

Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

#5 Post by Steelbanger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Payment is on the way to you, in spite of our local police force blocking every possible route to the PO. I was directed the wrong way on three different one-way streets and finally made it home, a 35 minute trip for a 5 minute drive. And surprise of surprises I managed to get my parking space which took the better part of last evening and all of this morning.

Thank you once again,
Frank
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#6 Post by Sixgun » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Frank, item has been shipped ....yesterday.........and you will most likely have them on Monday......received payment of pictures of dead presidents...thanks buddy.....we will catch up this summer.----Jack
OOW BAR 30-06
Terry Is Right

Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

#7 Post by Steelbanger » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello Sixgun,

The dies arrived today so I tried them this afternoon. Actually all I did was resize about 50 empties. They did well.

Thanks again.

Frank
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#8 Post by Sixgun » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Copy that Frank...those dies are NOS.....which means "new old stock" ......I noticed the date stamped on th dies was '72. To me, that better as the dies cut back then we're more in line with cast bullets...not sure on that....but I "think" the neck expander is .456------your welcome------Jack
OOW BAR 30-06
Terry Is Right