Armi Chiappa 12G 1887 shotgun?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
mad mucus
Levergunner 1.0

Armi Chiappa 12G 1887 shotgun?

Post by mad mucus »

Gents, ladies... G'day all.

I see in the July issue of Australian Shooter magazine, this shotgun is due to be released here in August, both 22" & 28" barrelled, either CCH or Chrome receiver, American walnut stock plus 3 screw in chokes for around AUS$1750.

Whats happening over your way?

http://www.bankstowngunshop.com.au/home_pic.asp?ID=114

Thanks,

Mucus
"Outlaw firearms and only the outlaws will have them."
Ysabel Kid

Re: Armi Chiappa 12G 1887 shotgun?

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Haven't seen any of them yet in the local gun shops or at the gun shows, but haven't asked specifically either. I do keep my eyes open for the style - looking for originals, and checking out the prices on the Chinese imports. I picked up an IAC clone of the 1887 a few months ago for $350 USD. Thought it was a bargain!
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Re: Armi Chiappa 12G 1887 shotgun?

Post by Mike D. »

Are they chambered for 3" 12GA shells? Seems like they should be. Be fun in the duck blind.
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln