Is B.O. a U.S. born Citizen ?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Lefty Dude
Senior Levergunner

Is B.O. a U.S. born Citizen ?

Post by Lefty Dude »

I know this has been discussed at length for quite a while. However........

I just heard today there might be a suit filled in US District Court in Pennsylvania this past week challenging his birth certificate. It seems it could be a Forgery. And he could have been born in Kenya.

Could this be the October Surprise ?

This is all here-say you understand.
SASS# 51223
Arizona Cowboy Shooter's Assoc.
Cowtown Cowboy Shooter's Assoc.

Uberti 73/44-40 carbine, Rossi 92/44-40,
Marlin 94CB/44 24" Limited, Winchester 94/30-30
deerwhacker444
Senior Levergunner

Re: Is B.O. a U.S. born Citizen ?

Post by deerwhacker444 »

If he was born in Kenya, I wonder what difference that would make..? If his mom was a citizen, isn't he a citizen by default, regardless of where he was born.?

:?:
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men
shall possess the highest seats in Government,
our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots
to prevent its ruin
." Samuel Adams
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Had their been any substance to this Hillary would have used it a long time ago. This is a red herring to throw us off the real issues with Obama.
bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bogus bill »

As I was taught many years ago I belive if you were born in a forigen country by parents in the service you could be president. I belive McCain was born in panama. Otherwise I belive they cant. Maybe a ambassaders can also be president but I am not sure.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I believe it shows stuff that would keep him from getting elected, and that's why the only one shown, but then taken down I believe, is a forgery.

How is it even possible to run for president in this country without a birth certificate? I mean a legal, original, unforged one. How can that be?

There is also a persistent idea floating that he has another middle name: muhammed. And another idea is that his actual birth certificate might actually say he is a muslim. He was born of a muslin sire, and that, I believe, makes him a muslim still in that half of the world's population.

It's only in America where someone could cover up something so basic and obvious, and pretend to be something else entirely, and get half the country to wet their panties about it... only in America.

WAKE UP AMERICA !!
donw
Levergunner 3.0

Post by donw »

the constitution says the president must be a "natural born citizen"...and yes...children born to american citizens serving abroad are citizens. my brother was born in landsthul, germany while we were there during dad's tour in europe after WWII.

no matter where he was born, he should NOT be elected to the presidency...he's a marxist of the highest order among other things.
if you think you're influencial, try telling someone else's dog what to do---will rogers
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

from my reading at the time at the time he was born, if you born outside of the country, BOTH parents had to be citizens, and his father was not; so this is the issue. current law requires only one parent to be a citizen to make the child a citizen also.
cable
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Need not have been serviceman. With a serviceman or other Americans while overseas and an American mother its automatic,but needs to be registered with the US Embassy. For children with only one American parent, citizenship "generally" follows the father's citizenship, or the country of residency upon reaching age of majority, and an affirmative declaration must be made if residing outside the U.S. or its territories. Children of parents having different citizenships enjoy dual citizenship until they reach the age of majority according to the law in 1961. Until the Immigration Act of 1984, the U.S. did not recognize adult dual citizenship.

At least that was my understanding of the discussion between a Judge and representatives of the two countries I share citizenship in upon the Navy balking at my enlisting me as a U.S. citizen. And at the tme the only issue was my future G.I. Bill benefits. You'd think that you should only have such an issue once, but 3 years ago the Dept of Homeland Defense denied my application for a HazMat certification "due to your immigration status" with threats of deportation. Hehehe, it was really embarrassing for 'em. Incompetence is rampant.

IMO the facts surrounding his birth are murky and apparently he's been unwilling or unable to clear them up to Mr. Berg's sattisfaction. For shame on the DNC for not having their ducks in a row. This matter should have been resolved prior to his application for election to the Senate.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Guys, I sent an e-mail to our own Ji about this very topic some time back. I was wondering how hard it would be to search the state records. His response was as follows:

Yes it is common knowledge Obama was born in Hawaii of a Kenyan father and a Kansas mother his mother doing so more in rebellion to accepted norms than love, the same goes for her second Indonesian husband. And yes he did attend Punahou School the Alma Mater of my nephew from the 7th grade until graduation.

I know that's not anything that's proven and frankly I'd still like to see it documented.

I've also heard it said that he has never WON an election. He has always found a way to get his opponent disqualified in the end.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
ole pizen slinger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ole pizen slinger »

I retired from the railroad two years ago. I had a photocopy of my birth certificate. The Railroad Retirement Board would not accept that as proof of my birth. I was required to obtain, at my expense, a certified birth certificate in order to qualify for these benefits. I don't understand why I should be required to provide this in order to obtain my retirement and Obama not be required to produce the same type of certificate in order to qualify for the POTUS. I have yet to see him produce his own personal certified birth certificate.
ole pizen slinger
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

Would have thought this would have been settled years ago as it came up during the 1968 capaign when Mitt Romney's father George W. Romney was campaigning against 'Tricky Dick' Nixon for the Republican nomination.

Considering how many legitimate reasons there are to oppose Obama this one smacks of desperation.
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

Obama does not have a birth certificate in Hawaii. He has a "Registration of Birth", a subtly but significantly different, after-the-fact document that is often used to register people born outside the US in countries where birth certificates are casually regarded or nonexistent. As a young child he was adopted by his stepfather, an Indonesian, while living in Indonesia. This made him an Indonesian citizen. He could have retained his US citizenship if he had petitioned the State Dept. for renewal of his US citizenship once back in the US -- a petition which is routinely granted -- but he has never done so.
ohwin94_61
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ohwin94_61 »

Check this out they wonder if McCain is a legal US Citizen

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/po ... ccain.html
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

ohwin94_61 wrote:Check this out they wonder if McCain is a legal US Citizen

THEY oughta worry more about thei research and its accuracy... their arguement flie in the face of good sense and decency. As one who's citizenship has been questioned on more than one ocassion, and each time it's been ruled in my favor, the 1st time the judge noting that "... is a natural-born born US Citizen meeting the requirement to become the President of these Unted States". Now, yes, this was simply a lowly Superior Court of CA judge, but still...

On top of which McCain's father was an active duty serviceman AND he was born on a US Military installation, with documented proof of same, where's Obama's documented proof?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

IMO, there is no question of McCain's Citizenship. Both his parents were US Citizens at the time of his birth, his father was a Naval Academy graduate and a US Naval Officer. He was born in a Naval Hospital on a US Naval Base in the Panama Canal Zone, a US Possession at the time.

Obama on the other hand might have some problems if he was really born outside the USA. At the time of his birth, US Law stated that for US Citizenship to be automatic to a foreign born child of a female American Citizen and a foreign national, the mother must be not less than 19 years of age. Obama's mother was 18 at the time of his birth. Obama's adoption by an Indonesian National, and the fact that he himself once held an Indonesian passport further cloud the issue.

I hope the buggerer gets disqualified.
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

You keep posting/bringing this up even though it's been disproven rather thoroughly. What's up with you? Are you voting for obamination or just a sour grapes Ron Paul supporter? Hmm?
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

He might have been born here...BUT
He is not an AMERICAN!
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
ohwin94_61
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ohwin94_61 »

O.S.O.K. wrote:

You keep posting/bringing this up even though it's been disproven rather thoroughly. What's up with you? Are you voting for obamination or just a sour grapes Ron Paul supporter? Hmm?
This is my first post on this Im not saying im voting for either one i just have a right to post a heads up :mrgreen: