Winchester Trapper?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
78CJ
Levergunner

Winchester Trapper?

Post by 78CJ »

Were these offered in 30-30 16" with a cased reciever in AE. I looked at one today and have never seen one and can not find anything about it.

Thanks

Ryan
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Winchester Trapper?

Post by J Miller »

78cj,

I "think" they were in '85, but I am not positive. I know my .45 Colt Trapper was and it was made in '85.

Hopefully somebody what knows more about them will pipe up and answer this question.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 1886 »

Yes they were offered in the SRC configuration. I have owned one or two. 1886.
78CJ
Levergunner

Post by 78CJ »

Any idea of what these go for? This one has a little freckling on the reciever but it does not show up too well with the case coloring. I would rate it a 80%

Thanks

Ryan
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 1886 »

In minty, like new condition they bring up to $675.00 plus freight on Gunbroker. You would have to work backwards given condition and your region for a price. The trappers seem to garner much attention. What is the seller asking? 1886.