Marlin 39a in hand!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
foxtrapper
Levergunner 2.0

Marlin 39a in hand!

Post by foxtrapper »

Well after owning lever guns since I was sixteen I finally bought a lever .22! A Gent had one fer sale over on the Ruger forum site with pictures. What a piece of wood , absolutely beautiful :D The trigger feels good and I can't find a blemish on wood or steel. I would like to post some pictures, doe's anyone know if photobucket is good to go? It was posted here that they had a virus, which I don't need :shock: Please recommend a peep that would fit a new manufacture Marlin 39a.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Marlin 39a in hand!

Post by J Miller »

foxtrapper wrote:Well after owning lever guns since I was sixteen I finally bought a lever .22! A Gent had one fer sale over on the Ruger forum site with pictures. What a piece of wood , absolutely beautiful :D The trigger feels good and I can't find a blemish on wood or steel. I would like to post some pictures, doe's anyone know if photobucket is good to go? It was posted here that they had a virus, which I don't need :shock: Please recommend a peep that would fit a new manufacture Marlin 39a.
Foxtrapper,

Congrats on the Marlin.

Now, look down below the box you post in, you'll have to open an new post, see the blue bare with the orange words? "Upload attachment".
Hit the browse, find your pic 600x800 max, hit "Add the file" then post about it.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***