OT...Mozilla question.........

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

OT...Mozilla question.........

Post by Mokwaw »

...for those of you who have switched over from IE. To get Mozilla Firefox to come up as home page with the initial log on, instead of IE. Do I need to go to Mozilla safe run and check on the boxes that come up...??? Such as replace my defaults etc...........I'm not savy to this PC stuff......thanks for any help.
UNITE
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: OT...Mozilla question.........

Post by Old Savage »

There should be a box to check to make it your home page - I believe that is what I did.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mokwaw »

Yes, I have it checked to bring up Leverguns as home page. But when I log on to the ISP, internet explorer still comes up first. Then I have to click start, programs, mozilla, then it will come up, then I have to exit IE. I'm wanting Mozilla to open when I log on to the ISP. I have dial up, with my phone line so I can't leave the ISP on all the time.
UNITE
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

Tools => Options => Advanced => General (tab) goto bottom area called "System Defaults"

Hope this helps.