OT customer service, Leupold

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
dkmlever
Levergunner 3.0

OT customer service, Leupold

Post by dkmlever »

Recently I contacted Leupold to discuss changing out a reticule for a long range shooting class I am taking. Great customer service on the phone, and I mailed them the scope. One day after they recieved it, I got a phone call reviewing what I wanted done even thoguh I had included a letter, then three days later I got an e-mail from them with the return UPS tracking number on it. I recieved the scope back completly refurbished and with the new reticule, wow, great customer service!
95fan
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT customer service, Leupold

Post by 95fan »

Leupold has one of the best customer service departments in the industry. All of my dealings with them have been very pleasant, Im glad you had the same experience.
A perfect day can only be achieved while hunting
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT customer service, Leupold

Post by JohndeFresno »

95fan wrote:Leupold has one of the best customer service departments in the industry. All of my dealings with them have been very pleasant, Im glad you had the same experience.
DKMLever,

When I bragged on Mr. Skinner for his outstanding product, instant delivery and great website, I clicked on the browser bar, copied the URL of the thread (http:/www.levergunscommnity.com....) and pasted it into an e-mail thanking him, and letting him see the other compliments on the thread. He really appreciated the communication.

Meanwhile, I am considering another glass hunting sight for some specialized use, so I will bear Leupold's courtesy and support heavily in mind.