NRA website troubles

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

NRA website troubles

Post by jnyork »

Is anyone else having trouble with the new NRA website. About half the time all I get is a black page. Part of the time all I get is a black page containing the Second Amendment. When I do get to the homepage, the navigation links wont work.
stew71
Senior Levergunner

Re: NRA website troubles

Post by stew71 »

Yup...same here. Looks like they have code issues with some of the content, judging by the error messages I'm seeing in my browser.
Some people just need a sympathetic pat on the head.....with a hammer. Repeatedly.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I wonder if it is due to "hack-tavists" - the new name for hackers who ply their "skills" to support activists positions... :evil:
JustaJeepGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by JustaJeepGuy »

Ysabel Kid wrote:I wonder if it is due to "hack-tavists" - the new name for hackers who ply their "skills" to support activists positions... :evil:
They can support their positions all they want, but they're still nothing but vandals and should be punished as such.
A man's admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I think cyber terrorists would be more correct. then we could allow them to stay longer in the graybar hotel.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Tennessee Hayre »

I get a black screen for a few seconds and then it slowly comes in and I can see everything fine. But after about 20 mins everything goes in slow motion even the voices talking. I have to exit out and then log on again. A real pain
The Ultimate Authority resides in the people and that if the Federal Goverment got too powerful and over stepped it's authority then the people would develope plans of resistance and resort to arms" _____________________________________James Madison_______

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Defender Second Amendment
Constitution Party Member
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

works fine for me!
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It probably gums things up a bit when the Goons go installing or updating the NRA host-computer's visitor-monitoring software to embed viral spyware in the pro-gunner's computers... :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "