I hope one of you guys got this one!! (.45 Win Trapper)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

I hope one of you guys got this one!! (.45 Win Trapper)

Post by Streetstar »

I had this one bookmarked in the GB "watch list" --- couldnt really afford it this month --- but told myself last night i would put it on the card when i got up this morning.
Woke up, yawned -- had a little bit of breakfast and padded down to the computer room to seal the deal and :shock: :o --somebody else answered with a bit more determination and steely-eyed resolve :lol:

I admit, i need another modern "safety-era" pistol caliber carbine like i need a hole in the head, but the price was fair . Thats what i get for procrastination, but if a fellow leverguns forum member snagged it, all will be right with the world. It will be a rare day before i see another one of these for 450 (unless it says Rossi on the side)

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.a ... =140562189
----- Doug