chillie here in Ruin

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
colo native
Levergunner 2.0

chillie here in Ruin

Post by colo native »

Its been so cold here in Ruin, I seen a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets, hehehe
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Re: chillie here in Ruin

Post by Bogie35 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Dang that is cold! :lol: :lol: :lol:
NRA Life Member
BigSky56
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BigSky56 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aint that the truth. danny
Topside
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Topside »

colo native wrote:Its been so cold here in Ruin, I seen a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets, hehehe

Where the devil is Ruin? I'm not lookin to find you. I just can't find IT!

I hope they have a great Christmas in Ruin.

Reed.........Henrico Co. Va. where there's ice in the morning, mud in the afternoon.
"A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast."
--Proverbs 12:10
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Good one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Topside wrote:
colo native wrote:Its been so cold here in Ruin, I seen a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets, hehehe

Where the devil is Ruin? I'm not lookin to find you. I just can't find IT!

I hope they have a great Christmas in Ruin.

Reed.........Henrico Co. Va. where there's ice in the morning, mud in the afternoon.
I've been told it is over near Ivy...
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
colo native
Levergunner 2.0

Post by colo native »

off of Dick Woods road.
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

Are you certain the coat belonged to him?

he probably stole the coat.
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Doc Hudson wrote:Are you certain the coat belonged to him? He probably stole the coat.
:lol: I'm glad keyboards are cheap; maybe I need one of them plastic covers... :?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
win7094M1
Levergunner 2.0

Post by win7094M1 »

Reed, you're right about Henrico. What part of the county do you live in? I live in the Short Pump area. The ice has been bad in the mornings - I've almost fallen several times this week out in the neighborhoods trying to work!
Winchester M94 30-30 (1980)
Winchester M70 Westerner 30-06 (1982)
Winchester M1 Garand (1942)
Too many others to list - hope to add more levers soon.
Topside
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Topside »

win7094M1 wrote:Reed, you're right about Henrico. What part of the county do you live in? I live in the Short Pump area. The ice has been bad in the mornings - I've almost fallen several times this week out in the neighborhoods trying to work!
Yep, I'm in the west end too. My driveway is sloped down and around to the garage. Had a guy come by and do some scraping. Big mess. Now I'm short some gravel. Put 4 kids through college. Wish I'd shorted one of'em a semester and paved the driveway. Maybe next yr. Merry Christmas Win.
airedaleman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by airedaleman »

Had appr. 8 inches here in New Kent. Snow was not a problem ( moved here from central Massachusetts), but Fanny's Creek -which feeds into the Chickahominy - floods Rt 627 every time there are abnormally high tides - which there have been througout this weather event. When 627 floods, people have to use the CSX right-of-way to get out of the neighborhood. Dicey whether Fire, EMS or LEO response would be at all timely when the road floods. VDOT naturally hasn't a clue on a fix for this real problem...

Snow? Cold? It's sort of cold - 26*F - here tonight, clear as a bell, still some snow on the ground. First time since we moved that it really feels like Christmas. I love it. (So does Bridget Griffin, my Airedale as did my Yankee lads, Ned Kelly and Paddy O'Reilly... brisk weather seems to supercharge an already energetic breed!)

Again, Merry Christmas to all, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year as well!
Riamh Nar Dhruid O Spairn Lann
- motto on the Irish Regiments' flags
Topside
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Topside »

Airdaleman, my Irish setter just romps back and forth in the snow. Uses her nose as a plow sometimes. I know what you mean about the brisk weather energizing an already "enthusiastic breed". The new neighbors next door have an Airdale. I haven't met the dog yet, but I hope she and my setter will get along well. I don't know the Airdale breed, but I know my setter will welcome any animal that wants to run and play.
Merry Christmas.

T.