Addiction! I haven't fired up the pot in over a year.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
arjunky
Levergunner 3.0

Addiction! I haven't fired up the pot in over a year.

Post by arjunky »

I haven't cast a bullet in over a year. :x
Promised levers I would send him a few last year when I did. :oops: :oops:
And I'm still buying molds. :lol:
I thinkd we have over 150 together, Rafter-7 and I.

Started a sanitation company with the brother-in-law almost 3 years ago. Have hired 4 people since. The last one just this week, looks like he'll be a great asset. :D I may even get a few weekends off this year. 8)

When I do have some free time, usually spend it with Rafter-7 or my 6 year old daughter.

It hasn't curbed my gun habit, but sure is frustrating not working up loads for the latest and greatest aquisition.

Byron
gimdandy
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Addiction! I haven't fired up the pot in over a year.

Post by gimdandy »

Been there many years ago . But you haven't lost interest and when you get the time you'll have lots to try out . Besides spending time w/ a good friend and a daughter is time well spent
Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Addiction! I haven't fired up the pot in over a year.

Post by Catshooter »

Just be sure your equipment is set up for long term storage and you'll be good to go when you can come back to it.

Cat