OT: Dazey Seal-A-Meal bags

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

OT: Dazey Seal-A-Meal bags

Post by J Miller »

Some time back we picked up a Dazey Seal-A-Meal II in it's box with all the instructions and recipe book. It has a partial box of bags in it.
I tried it it out last night by sealing up some loose 30-30 ammo and it worked just fine.
Now I find this appliance is all but extinct. I did a google and found a couple sources of bags but neither was current.
So, I'm gonna ask here: Does anybody here know of a source of bags for the old Dazey Seal-A-Meal, besides eBay that is?
Note: This is not a vacuum sealer, just a sealer.

TIA

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT: Dazey Seal-A-Meal bags

Post by El Chivo »

you should check into shrink wrapping, the same companies that make shrink wrap also make sealable bags for food service. You might call and ask if they'll work with your sealer but I don't see why not.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
BruceB
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BruceB »

GOD SAVE THE UNITED STATES!

Original member of Leverguns.com forum

NRA Life Member

Boy, what a mess them .45's make.

When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Bruce,

They just might. Thanks for the link.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***