Man chases off crooks with "antique" rifle

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Man chases off crooks with "antique" rifle

Post by jkbrea »

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Man chases off crooks with "antique" rifle

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! An 1894 in 32 Spl.!----------Yep, we here in Pa. like to use our guns to keep the dirtbags in check.

I can see that story happening in New Jersey--------"86 Year Old Man Gets Arrested For Threatening Roofing Entrepreneurs".----------------------Sixgun

I've said it here before, I live 15 miles from New Jersey and have not set foot or tire there since 1978.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GoatGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by GoatGuy »

Sixgun wrote: I've said it here before, I live 15 miles from New Jersey and have not set foot or tire there since 1978.
Sixgun, I would have thought the "statute of limitations" would have passed by now. :lol:
"If a man does away with his traditional way of living and throws away his good customs, he had better first make certain that he has something of value to replace them." - Basuto proverb.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

:lol: :lol:
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

GoatGuy wrote:
Sixgun wrote: I've said it here before, I live 15 miles from New Jersey and have not set foot or tire there since 1978.
Sixgun, I would have thought the "statute of limitations" would have passed by now. :lol:

GoatGuy,
You live in a respectable area. :D In New Jersey, there's a cop on every corner just looking for out-of-state tags to make some kind of an arrest. They will say your tires don't have enough tread or your vehicle leans 1/2" to the left. You see, in New Jersey, (and other parasite states) there's 3 people working for 10 and they need a constant flow of money to keep the parasites quiet. I knew this back when and have refused for any reason to tread on their waters. This is not "paranoid thinking" as I can relate dozens of instances that back up my claim.

Hey! How many guys on this board are proud to say they live in New Jersey??? Come on, speak up! :D -----------------------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

444Hal
Levergunner 1.0

Post by 444Hal »

Hey, they go after us locals too. They’re hurting for money, laying off & combining inter-township services. And things like anti-cellphone & seatbelt laws have created a “cash cow” for their payrolls .
Levergunning & Handloading
Yeah, I roll my own pilgrim