OT--Deleted For The Liberals

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

OT--Deleted For The Liberals

Post by Sixgun »

I deleted this game link because of the because of the outcrying of support against it. I really thought it was funny as I have a great sense of humor and I try not to take life seriously. Everyone who knows me always says, "Man! that guy is happy all the time. And I am. Millions of soldiers died so I can be happy.

If it offends anyone here, I apoligize--No harm was meant and I don't need any lecture response to this as I am a grown man and I don't need to hear how enlightened you are. (read--charles=Pope=Dali Lama)

I have lived long enough to know this country is on a downhill slide. The American dream is all but lost. Millions are "sucking" from the system with fewer putting into it. Its your children and grandchildren's future.-------------------Sixgun
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Charles
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Charles »

Sixgun... You need to go to "resist.com" and you will find out it is the webite of Tom Metzer the guru of the Neo-Nazi movement in American. He is a racist and a hate monger. That who is behind this hateful game.

I find this game on this site to be disgusting and beneath the dignity of the people on this board.

I am going to assume you are just ignorant and don't know better. That is what I am going to assume.
kirkwood
Levergunner 2.0

Post by kirkwood »

Racist stuff.
big bear
Levergunner 2.0

Post by big bear »

I did not bother to look at the above...when you lie with dogs, you get up with fleas!Can this not be removed? :evil:
Senior Levergunner

disgusting

Post by 2571 »

Beneath the dignity of the sportsmen who frequent this site.
Greg807
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Greg807 »

When illegals become the swing vote, and we get a liberal SCOTUS we can all play the game.
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

I thought this was some play on words but it turned out you are shooting at women and children running toward a better life. A pox on you sixgun for posting that here! Words fail me :evil: :evil: :evil:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

It saddens me that the world is replete with distasteful video games.....this is just another one. I don't think Sixgun meant any harm....I hope.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Post by RSY »

Wow! It would appear this site is headed downhill, after all. :(

An interesting tip of the hand, to say the least.

scott
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I have never seen such a group of crybaby liberal lovers in my life. :cry: Its just a game.!!! When Hillary or Obama get in office (and they will) you will get what you deserve. Don't forget who built this country and why we are so far ahead of everyone else.

If you need a reason to bust down on a fellow member to show your self imposed "superiority", go ahead. Charles, who do you think you are, the Pope?------------Here's some Kleenex for you :cry:

Pop Watts
Levergunner 2.0

Well Done

Post by Pop Watts »

I rarely post on this forum. I read a lot but post little. Now I am just expressing my opinion that this post was totally wrong. You guys have border problems in the States like we do in Australia, but these people are humans, they are members of families and are in desperate situations. Why else would they rish their life to cross into america or in our case get on a leaky boat from some Asian country and make a desperate run to Australia. Let these people have what little dignity they have left. Please do not post anything like this again. Read Acts 10:34 & 35. Sorry. Pop.
BruceB
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Well Done

Post by BruceB »

Pop Watts wrote: ...You guys have border problems in the States like we do in Australia...
You have Mexicans sneaking into Austrailia? :shock:
GOD SAVE THE UNITED STATES!

Original member of Leverguns.com forum

NRA Life Member

Boy, what a mess them .45's make.

When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away.
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

It's a game.
Games can be offensive just like everything else.
Not any different than shooting people for just walking down the street like in Grand Theft Auto.
Don't like it, don't play it.
It's a game.
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

I didn't see the game, but it sounds like one posted recently, if not here then on another forum alot of us visit. Didn't cause much ruckus then.

While it depicts the shootings of cartoon charecters, aparently Mexican. What I think it really illustrates is the general frustration over the border issue.

If its deemed unfit for here so be it, but we have no right to not be offended.

Its a game for crying outloud. Like that cartoon Mohamed that the Islamic world had a hissy fit about. Get over it already.
Last edited by Leverdude on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Didn't check it out, but a more appropriate "game" might involve the "responsible" parties that supposedly answer to their constituants and see to the enforcement of laws. Desperate people, desperate actions, I'd be getting my back wet too, to better my family if the penalties for me were a slap on the wrist.

Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

505stevec wrote:I thought this was some play on words but it turned out you are shooting at women and children running toward a better life. A pox on you sixgun for posting that here! Words fail me :evil: :evil: :evil:
and a pox on yo mamma :lol: :lol:

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

What a bunch of *******' crybabies...

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Charles
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Charles »

Sixgun... Well the Pope and the Dali Lama didn't show up, so that leaves me. It would appear you were not ignorant and knew that the Neo-Nazi/White Supremacy folks were behind this game. Thanks for turning over your hold card. Now we know!!!
homefront
Levergunner 3.0

Post by homefront »

Where the heck are the moderators?
This kind of nonsense is exactly what is changing this forum for the worse.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

homefront wrote:Where the heck are the moderators?
This kind of nonsense is exactly what is changing this forum for the worse.
Hunting.
Shooting.

He deleted the link. Let it go. There should not have been any posts after he deleted it.

Why keep things alive?

Go out and shoot up some tin cans. You'll feel better.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Where the heck are the moderators? AmBraCol is in the northern hemisphere trying to get his youngest son established to begin his life here before he heads back to his home. JimT is gone hunting. I was in a car accident yesterday and a bit distracted. Paco is taking care if his sick wife.

Look guys. I notice that some of you painted this with a broad brush but in truth the vast majority spoke out against the thing you found distasteful. IME, those who didn't didn't bother to look at the topic at all or saw what it contained and moved on, ignoring it.

I'm locking the topic.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson