Beretta M9A1 andf Bianchi Holster Question

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
grahng
Levergunner 2.0

Beretta M9A1 andf Bianchi Holster Question

Post by grahng »

Does anyone know if the Bianchi UM84 and the Bianchi 92 holsters will fit the Beretta M9A1? As I am sure you know, the the M9A1 has a rail, unlike the 92FS. So, I was not sure if the M9A1 would fit these holsters. It is not listed on the Bianchi website and the representive at Bianchi could not tell me for sure.
meanc
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Beretta M9A1 andf Bianchi Holster Question

Post by meanc »

The um84 and m12 should work fine for the m9a1. Might be a tad tight at first but will eventually loosen up.

I've used mine for Berettas, Glocks,1911s, and Sigs.
...and I don't think he even knows it...Walks around with a half-assed grin...If he feels fear, he don't show it. Just rides into hell and back again.
MrMurphy
Senior Levergunner

Re: Beretta M9A1 andf Bianchi Holster Question

Post by MrMurphy »

Yes, there's enough room in there.

As someone who has used one, and met the guy who won a Bronze Star during the shooting that disallowed their further use in my career field....

Avoid the UM84/M12 Suicide Special.

The airman (now sergeant) involved went to draw in a hurry as a guy with an AK was shooting at him and ripped the holster clean off the belt.

FAR better is now available.

Unless you're absolutely forced to use it......run away, run away.

They're fine for protecting the piece, but massively suck for actual use.

If you need a nylon rig for some reason, the Tactical Tailor modular holster works fine (thumb break). I used one on active duty until the Safariland 6004/6005 and 6280 became standard. They're 30 years in age and light-years in technology ahead, and hold up better. Yes, they make rail versions.