POLITICS: Mexican Matricula Consular vs Minutemen

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

POLITICS: Mexican Matricula Consular vs Minutemen

Post by Old Ironsights »

[Anybody with any skinny on this? Funny how none of this was never reported by our media!]

December 9, 2007 - San Juan Capistrano, CA. The Santa Ana, CA, Mexican Consulate setup a mobile Mexican Matricula Consular ID center on UNITED STATES PUBLIC SCHOOL PROPERTY- Capistrano School District at the Adult English Language Development Center, located at 31351 Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano, CA. The fee is $27 per matricula consular application was being collected.

Note: Legal resident Mexicans are issued a U.S. green card for identification. But, Mexican Nationals in the U.S. ILLEGALLY don't have the U.S. green card and need a Mexican matricula consular identification card.

When the Minutemen group arrived at the Capistrano School District Adult School, where a mobile Mexican Consulate center was now a hub of activity. On this day, Mexican government ID transactions on U.S. public school property with boxes of matricula consular application forms. After the Minutemen had been onsite for about an hour and a half and having began to observe and report, documenting and photographing. The mobile center shut down. The Mexican Nationals no longer ventured forth to the center and many, who had been in attendance, left the mobile center.

The Mexican diplomat would not give her name when approached. The Minutemen group were peacefully on United States public school property, recording the event.

Angered, the Mexican diplomat repeatedly said, "This a private event for Mexicans only. You cannot be here. I am telling you nicely as I do not want to call the police. Please leave."

Minuteman Project National Rally Spokesman Raymond Herrera said to the Mexican diplomat, "No, we will not leave. We are guaranteed freedom of assembly under OUR Constitution." The Mexican diplomat was particularly vexed by our photographing of the event. "DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS," she commanded repeatedly.

Minutemen group spokeman stated that in the USA, we have the right to photograph in public places. "No, you cannot take photos," she insisted.

A waiting Mexican man flashed gang hand signals and yelled out "THIS IS OUR TERRITORY!" The Mexican diplomat witnessed and seemingly approved of the gang member at the "Mexican Only" event. He appeared to be filling out an application. We have been informed, in the Hispanic community only gang members wear black shoes.

A Minutewoman, while quietly photographing... was suddenly attacked when the door above opened, and the Mexican diplomat, came out yelling. To our utter amazement, the diplomat started to strike out at the Minutewoman! She is struck across the lower right jaw and lip, several times. The Minutewoman used her sign as a shield, while pulling her camera back from the assaulting Mexican diplomat.

Ten minutes after the assault the Minutewoman still had a "stinging" sensation on her lip and jaw area. Police arrived after the assault. The police said they had been called by the consulate, reporting that the Minutemen were inside the building yelling and pushing. We never entered the building and nor had we been yelling, we had been quietly moving about school property.

Herrera spoke with officers then requested they interview the diplomat. Per the officer's request, the diplomat came forward. "They must leave," she said to the officer But the officer replied, "No, this is a public school and they can be here."

The diplomat then said that we must stop photographing them. "Ma'am," the officer informed her, "You are in a public area and they can photograph." The officer then asked her, "Do you have the paperwork to use this facility."

"Yes," she replied.

"I would like to see it," the officer said, "I don't have the paperwork with me," she said back to him.

"I would like to see your identification..." the officer said. "No, you can't," she said to the officer. "I have no identification with me. I did not drive," she finally said as the officer pursued the issue.

After the officer spoke with the diplomat, he returned to his vehicle and spoke on his cell phone for about 15 to 20 minutes. After he hung up, he met with the Minutemen group. He said the consulate did not have paperwork but that he had spoken to the individual who had granted the use of the school. He said that we still had the right to peacefully assemble on the school property.

The officer appeared sympathetic about the Minutewoman assault, but said the Mexican Consulate staff had diplomatic immunity.

CALL! Adult Education - San Juan Capistrano School District 949-489-7445
or at http://www.capousd.org/adult/ and express your stance on the issue of the Mexican Consulate's mobile matricula consular ID center and a Mexican diplomat assaulting an American woman on U.S. public school property!

What is a Matricula Consular card? http://www.house.gov/garymiller/Matricu ... dFactshtml
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Every time I think our country can't sink lower, I read something like this... :evil:
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Things like this, when added to the frantic attempts to ban our guns and ammo make me think that we are in for a very rough time in the very near future.
I'm thinking we are about to lose our country unless we ............. well I can't finish my train of thought. To many enemies of freedom around now.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I say we get the "GAME" back on so others may enjoy! :D :D ---------------------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Sent my disgust to the principal.
Old Law Dawg
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Thanks OI that is only 20Mins. up the freeway some how the news here didnt cover it.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
PPpastordon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by PPpastordon »

JReed wrote:Thanks OI that is only 20Mins. up the freeway some how the news here didnt cover it.
"some how?" Could that be "intentionally how?"
Grace and Peace,
Pastordon
Pastordon's Blog
The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. (1 Cor. 8:2)
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bigbore442001 »

Too bad the American Minutewoman didn't kick him really hard where the sun doesn't shine.
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Shes protected by diplomatic immunity? Whats BS.
I can almost see diplomatic immunity protecting against parking violations but to provide immunity from prosecution for assault? :evil:
& people wonder why folks blame Mexico herself. This woman should be punished by Mexico or mexico should at the very least publicly apologize.
spurgon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by spurgon »

In the good old days when we were at it with the USSR there was an incident in New York city in which a Russian diplomate kiledl a person while driving drunk. The diploate had immunity for that offense as well. So I guess there is no limit to diplomatic immunity.
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Just another hunk of evidence that theres some above the law & our elected above the law hypocrites are all for it.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

"CUSD was in contact with the Mexican Consulate in mid December and it was mutually determined that outreach activities would no longer be held on any CUSD campuses. At no time did the District participate in any illegal activities."

There's the answer to my email to the principal.

At least she had the where with all to reply. I'll give her that.
Old Law Dawg
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

so the thought crossed my mind, wouldn't it be great if someone could print up a couple million of those things and we could all begin our second identities. we could all get driver's licenses in the name of, say, Jose Cuervo, or maybe, Juan Valdez.

No no no, officer, I'm the OTHER Jose Cuervo..,

Grizz
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Better yet why not fabricate a few Mexican ID's & go milk the Mexican social services. I'm sure theres laws there that will protect us like we protect them. :roll:

What I dont get is why there werent authorities there to aprehend the illegals. Sounds like a nice sting idea to me.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

So, I'm curious. If this was an advertised event. The word must have gotten out somehow. Why weren't our immigation enforcers their to arrest the illegals? Seems pretty simple. While the trailer may have been consular territory, the school grounds weren't. Why not just arrest the illegals, take them to a holding area, determine their status, and if illegal, put them on a bus and drop them off in Mexico.

In a recent L.A. area raid, over one hundred suspected illegals were arrested. Many were "released" after it was determined they were illegal. Apparently, to take care of other family members. They "promised" to show up for "hearings". Right, their here "illegally" what makes any rational person think they will show up? And why, if they are determined to be here illegally, do then need a hearing? To determine what? Just pack them up and send them back.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

[quote="Leverdude"]Better yet why not fabricate a few Mexican ID's & go milk the Mexican social services. I'm sure theres laws there that will protect us like we protect them. :roll:

What I dont get is why there werent authorities there to aprehend the illegals. Sounds like a nice sting idea to me.[/quote

What Mexican social services? Why do you think they came here in the first place?[/code]
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

PPpastordon wrote:
JReed wrote:Thanks OI that is only 20Mins. up the freeway some how the news here didnt cover it.
"some how?" Could that be "intentionally how?"
Grace and Peace,
Sarcasm was intended :wink: :D
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Maybe we should get Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio on the job as our countries border czar. I'd guarantee my next paycheck we wouldn't be having this type conversation.
Old Law Dawg