Leverguns.com, Online Store,Why Not?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Leverguns.com, Online Store,Why Not?

Post by tomtex »

I think this would be a good thing for our site? I just purchase a ball Cap w/logo off the http://www.texasbigfoot.com online store . I just clicked on buy, and was given a chose to pay by paypal or go to http://www.cafepress.com online store at Amazon.com .It looked to me this was all done without any problem for the bigfoot site, and I'm sure they made money of my purchase? So if our site will make a profit off ball Cap sales ,with its logo, why not look into it?
Last edited by tomtex on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dkmlever
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Leverguns.com, Online Store,Why Not?

Post by dkmlever »

What type of products? Stuff guys already make like leather? Any other/new products would require a start up inventory and investment. Not sure who would cover that.
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

dkmlever wrote:What type of products? Stuff guys already make like leather? Any other/new products would require a start up inventory and investment. Not sure who would cover that.
* I was talking about Caps and thing like that ,if you go to http://www.texasbigfoot.com and look for its store ,it should send you to Cafepress.com. Amazone store when you click on buy. You well see how simple it would be for our site to make money from sales ,to its members. I think Hobie and Paco would need to have an agreement with cafepress.com. To sale Leverguns.com goods ? Note the goods com from Cafepress, our site would supply its logo, and decide on what goods Its logo went on, and at what price. What % our site would get, thats up to Paco and Hobbie who are doing all the work. HE HE
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Perhaps it wouldn't be too difficult to create a web-page with links to all the members who have gun-related stuff for sale, and from time to time the 'hats' or other stuff like that could be advertised there as well. It could be an 'anchor' page for any raffles or other fund-raisers as well.

Perhaps if members who wanted to list on such a link-page paid a nominal fee, it would help fund the site, but then again, I don't know if there's any "liability" incurred for linking to stuff that a lawyer could claim was dangerous, didn't live up to advertised claims, or whatever... :roll:

Remember though - there's THIS page - http://leverguns.com/ - that already has lots of links and sponsors and stuff...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Our T-shirts are on Cafe Press... http://www.cafepress.com/pacosleverguns
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

Perfect for people who want to order two screws for .30 cents each and get free shipping.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

El Chivo wrote:Perfect for people who want to order two screws for .30 cents each and get free shipping.
I guess I'm missing your point... :?:

People kept saying they wanted a T-shirt so we gave them one. Not many have ordered. Frankly, I don't see the interest. I have one and added my name.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Hobie wrote:
El Chivo wrote:Perfect for people who want to order two screws for .30 cents each and get free shipping.

People kept saying they wanted a T-shirt so we gave them one. Not many have ordered. Frankly, I don't see the interest. I have one and added my name.
Heck , If you have an extra laying around in xl for free. I'll take one! :wink:
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

Hobie wrote:Our T-shirts are on Cafe Press... http://www.cafepress.com/pacosleverguns
Gee Hobie you need a link to your store, Also Hobie, You need to offer black ball caps W/Logo, T-shirts in deferent colors, Also some of those nice $15 wall clocks W/your logo? Hobie,Paco I want To buy from your store, so I can help support your site.
smokenrust
Levergunner 2.0

Post by smokenrust »

where's that lever gun wall clock? I would like to see that...
(discloser) Not a gunsmith, just a tinkerer at heart, it gets me into trouble, When I take it apart...
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

Hobie wrote:

Hobie , It is a good idea , but we need a link to it( leverguns on line store)
And you need some colors selection, in the store, I want to buy a Cap w/logo, Holiday cards , coffee mugs, bumper stickers and decals, Old west posters w/logo, calenders, clocks, hoodes w/logo and T-shirts . Hobie,, you could ask for a volunteer to help ?
Last edited by tomtex on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Heres a link to some stuff you can get. http://www.leverguns.com/
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

I went to the cafepress.com store, and looked at Military Clocks for $15.00, I wanted to buy , but knowing your store could make $5.00 of each of my purchase's. I will wait to you have my items in your store?
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Hobie wrote:Our T-shirts are on Cafe Press... http://www.cafepress.com/pacosleverguns
WOW, I missed that announcement! Gonna order a couple now!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!