ebay alert...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
alnitak
Senior Levergunner

ebay alert...

Post by alnitak »

...for those looking to build up a '94 in .32. You don't often see receivers slip through the ebay police. Good set of parts as well!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1908-WINCHESTER ... 2570c8ff36
"From birth 'til death...we travel between the eternities." -- Print Ritter in Broken Trail
Hobie

Re: ebay alert...

Post by Hobie »

Do I need to point out that you need an FFL to receive the receiver to complete a LEGAL transfer if living in a state other than the seller?
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mich Hunter »

I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft pole. If you don't think the Fed's watch these auction sites, your sadley mistaken. Trust me :o There are folks who watch for these items including ALOT of stolen military property that shows up from time to time.
alnitak
Senior Levergunner

Post by alnitak »

I actually have bought a receiver from ebay a few years back...and yes, it was shipped through FFL. Not sure that ebay is an issue as long as you go through an FFL. However, a few years ago ebay did stop listing receivers as a matter of policy.
"From birth 'til death...we travel between the eternities." -- Print Ritter in Broken Trail
smokenrust
Levergunner 2.0

Post by smokenrust »

Well, its not listed anymore, totally taken off.
(discloser) Not a gunsmith, just a tinkerer at heart, it gets me into trouble, When I take it apart...