Anyone live near Dallas, GA?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Anyone live near Dallas, GA?

Post by C. Cash »

Sorry for the strange question, but this is my last resort to getting some answers. I'm writing an article on The Picket's Mill battle, and need help with the roads, and maybe some photos if possible. Very little published info and map programs don't show the roads as they were then. Thanks! There were some Spencers and perhaps some Henry's there as well. :mrgreen:
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Cliff
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Anyone live near Dallas, GA?

Post by Cliff »

Cannot help you but have you tried to contact a local to the area historical society or similar thing like a library on the net. A lot of these places are proud of their past and strive to keep it going. Just Saying, good luck.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Good idea Cliff....I found the society and will try this route. Sherman did his best to avoid the subject, and much misinformation out there regarding "The Hell Hole" as the men called it. Thanks for the tip. I'm learning but it's a slow process.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

You might also check to see the closest chapter of the Son's of Confederate Veterans.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.