Fun with trailcam

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Fun with trailcam

Post by jnyork »

We have a 2 year old cow moose that hangs around in the aspens behind our place. Caught this niflty trailcam shot, thought some of you might like it.

pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Fun with trailcam

Post by pwl44m »

Didn't realize Trailcams took such good Pics. We don't have any of those here - Moose that is.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
hightime
Senior Levergunner

Post by hightime »

Yeah, that's cool. Better than this one..........

Owen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

hightime wrote:Yeah, that's cool. Better than this one..........

Owen
I wouldn't say it's better, thats a Special little Critter U caught there.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

Nosy neighbor hid a trail cam at the gate of my deer camp to see who was going in and out (I had a plumber fixing something).

I go up state to the camp and as usual, me and the dog immediately relieve ourselves at the gate there in the woods after that 265 mile car trip. Neighbor got a picture of both of us midstream.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I used mine in the hallway once to see which kid was going into the kitchen late at night and eating my ice cream... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Cool trail-cam photo.. 8) I sure wouldn't want to be that close with a hand held camera, I've never seen a Moose but I hear they can be a bit anti-social at times..
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bigbore442001 »

game keeper wrote:Cool trail-cam photo.. 8) I sure wouldn't want to be that close with a hand held camera, I've never seen a Moose but I hear they can be a bit anti-social at times..

That is especially true if they have a calf with them. Then they can get downright belligerent. :mrgreen:
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Neat pictures, thanks for sharing. 8)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

Great shot. My neighbour bought one when the city decided to charge homeowners for delinquent's who sprayed graffiti on fences. He got a perfect shot of the culprits, The police declined to get involved and the City made him repaint his fence for the third time. My neighbours when I was a kid used rock salt, oh the good old days.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

bigbore442001 wrote:
game keeper wrote:Cool trail-cam photo.. 8) I sure wouldn't want to be that close with a hand held camera, I've never seen a Moose but I hear they can be a bit anti-social at times..

That is especially true if they have a calf with them. Then they can get downright belligerent. :mrgreen:

My wife got "tree'ed" by one a few years ago in this same aspen patch. Cow was downright upset with her for almost stumbling over the sleeping calf. Wife managed to protect herself by getting between three fairly large trees that were very close togather, moose couldn't get to her to do any stomping but sure did blow a bunch of snot on her. Our two miniature schnauzers set up a barking and chasing around the moose, she took off after the schnauzers and allowed my wife to escape. Schnauzers were able to elude, they got a nice diced steak dinner that night!j :D
smokenrust
Levergunner 2.0

Post by smokenrust »

Hey, thats kinda neat to have a mooskie in your back aspen patch... somethun Pitchy don't have...yet. LOL
(discloser) Not a gunsmith, just a tinkerer at heart, it gets me into trouble, When I take it apart...
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

AJMD429 wrote:I used mine in the hallway once to see which kid was going into the kitchen late at night and eating my ice cream... 8)
Well, nobody's really a parent, until they have more than one kid.......................

Those who only have one, ALWAYS know who did it ! :mrgreen: