Made in America raffle to benefit PA youth

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Irelander
Levergunner 2.0

Made in America raffle to benefit PA youth

Post by Irelander »

Hey guys, I am trying to help out a great organization here in NW PA, the Clarion County Sportsman for Youth (a 501c3 organization). They hold one of the biggest and best Youth Field Days here in PA and they have introduced over 6,500 youngsters to various activities involving the outdoors through these events. Each year they hold a banquet and raffle to raise funds for the various activities that they put on. At the urging of many of their supporters they made last years raffle portion of the banquet consist of only American made items. It was a huge success. From guns to bows and all different types of outdoor and sporting equipment were raffled off to culminate in a very impressive fund raiser.

This year they are continuing with the American Made only theme and are asking for recommendations of American sportsman companies that may be willing to provide or donate items to be raffled off. All items must be made in America. CCSY has a good list going of companies but they would like to add more items and get more companies involved. If you know of any good American companies that make outdoor sporting gear and keep jobs in America, please post their company name and web link or contact info. In addition, if you would like to donate or support the Clarion County Sportsman for Youth please PM me and I will put you in contact with their president.

Thanks!
The time has come to stand for all we believe in.

Glock Certified Armorer