Pitchy, Come Home!!!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
FatJackDurham
Senior Levergunner

Pitchy, Come Home!!!!!

Post by FatJackDurham »

Darn it, Pitchy, you old coot! Where they heck are you!?!?!? I was at an auction and I saw some antique machinery that reminded me of your Sterling engine!!!!!
dennie
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Pitchy, Come Home!!!!!

Post by dennie »

Yeppers, Pitchy. You are missed!
dennie
NRA Benefactor Member/Bluegrass Picker
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I'm not sure when he'll be back if ever. He's staying busy though...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GzH35AzNuE4
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well now that is cool.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

All the dust up didn't really mean anything in the end after all. He told me...

I found out they had him cremated right away and there was no funeral, they had a viewing I guess but I wasn`t notified.
So he was selfish right to the end.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Old Savage wrote:Well now that is cool.
+1...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Clever Hope he returns
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

Old Savage wrote:Well now that is cool.
+1
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

I know hes been motoring around on his skating rink when the water aint hard

ollogger
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

This place ain't the same without Pitchy... :cry:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
SteveR
Senior Levergunner

Post by SteveR »

I thought I saw a post from Pitchy the other day. Maybe he is just keeping a low profile.

Steve
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

WHAT HAPPENED ? WHERE IS PITCHY ?? THEY WERE GONNA MOVE. DID THEY DO SO ?
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
Charles
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Charles »

Terry...Pitchy got POed at one of our members and left. He may or may not come back, but that is his decision. He is a grown man and I would not tell him or you what to do.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Let's just say he is having a great time building boats and steam engines!
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

OH BOY, I GOT A PM FROM ANOTHER MEMBER WHO TOLD ME PITCHY'S DADDY HAD PASSED AWAY. THEY WERE NOT CLOSE I WAS TOLD AND I DO KNOW THAT FEELING ALSO. THOSE ARE TOUGH TIMES !!! LOST MY DADDY, BROTHER, AND MOMMA IN LESS THAN THREE YEARS.
DOES ANYONE KNOW PITCHY'S NAME??
DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR HIM ?
I'D CALL HIM IF I HAD THE NUMBER, GUYS.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

I don't have that info but I know he would love the call Terry
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Terry Murbach wrote:OH BOY, I GOT A PM FROM ANOTHER MEMBER WHO TOLD ME PITCHY'S DADDY HAD PASSED AWAY. THEY WERE NOT CLOSE I WAS TOLD AND I DO KNOW THAT FEELING ALSO. THOSE ARE TOUGH TIMES !!! LOST MY DADDY, BROTHER, AND MOMMA IN LESS THAN THREE YEARS.
DOES ANYONE KNOW PITCHY'S NAME??
DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR HIM ?
I'D CALL HIM IF I HAD THE NUMBER, GUYS.
Terry,
You got email coming.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

He seems like a cool guy, --- sometimes you just have to have a thick skin with this internet banter . Most of the time when people get on other's nerves , its probably not personal (or maybe it is) -- but the solution is as easy as turning off the computer box and getting outside for some fresh air

But it may not be that at all of he is in mourning right now, so if thats the case my thoughts are with the dude
----- Doug
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

JUST FINISHED A LOOOONG PHONE GABFEST WITH PITCHY. HE IS FINE FELLOW AND VERY INTERESTING TO BOOT. IT WAS LIKE WE WERE TWO LONG LOST OL' ARMY BUDDIES, I SWEAR !!! A SERIOUS GUNNER TOO. HE IS DOING FINE UP THERE IN MINNESOOOOOOOTAH I SHOULD ADD.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Thanks Terry, glad to hear he's ok.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
1894c

Post by 1894c »

Terry Murbach wrote:JUST FINISHED A LOOOONG PHONE GABFEST WITH PITCHY. HE IS FINE FELLOW AND VERY INTERESTING TO BOOT. IT WAS LIKE WE WERE TWO LONG LOST OL' ARMY BUDDIES, I SWEAR !!! A SERIOUS GUNNER TOO. HE IS DOING FINE UP THERE IN MINNESOOOOOOOTAH I SHOULD ADD.
Terry--- I don't care what others may say about you...but you sir are a class act with a big heart...much blessings to you and yours---prayer sent for Pitchy...
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Glad he is well
Mike Johnson,

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

30wcf wrote:
Terry Murbach wrote:JUST FINISHED A LOOOONG PHONE GABFEST WITH PITCHY. HE IS FINE FELLOW AND VERY INTERESTING TO BOOT. IT WAS LIKE WE WERE TWO LONG LOST OL' ARMY BUDDIES, I SWEAR !!! A SERIOUS GUNNER TOO. HE IS DOING FINE UP THERE IN MINNESOOOOOOOTAH I SHOULD ADD.
Terry--- I don't care what others may say about you...but you sir are a class act with a big heart...much blessings to you and yours---prayer sent for Pitchy...
Yup!
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

rjohns94 wrote:Glad he is well
Me too!
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

30wcf wrote:
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND THOUGHTS, SIR......GITTIN KINDA DUSTY IN HERE...big-lump-in-throat-time...
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Wow, it is very nice to see Terry about :)

Take care.

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

Glad to hear it! I hope he does some shooting and posts about it when things warm up a bit up there.
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
Charles
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Charles »

Thanks Terry, it was a good thing to do.
jazman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jazman »

Terry, well done Sir!
"If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly"
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

Terry, I sure am glad you gave him a call. He's had a tough row to hoe for a lot of years. It sounds like you were just the right man to call. Sure appreciate it.
Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

KirkD wrote:Terry, I sure am glad you gave him a call. He's had a tough row to hoe for a lot of years. It sounds like you were just the right man to call. Sure appreciate it.
+1
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
slimster
Levergunner 3.0

Post by slimster »

Terry, thanks for the call to Pitchy, and I, (for one), would love to see BOTH of ya back posting regularly! Glad yer doing alright and God bless ya!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

slimster wrote:Terry, thanks for the call to Pitchy, and I, (for one), would love to see BOTH of ya back posting regularly! Glad yer doing alright and God bless ya!
+1!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
FatJackDurham
Senior Levergunner

Post by FatJackDurham »

Griff wrote:
slimster wrote:Terry, thanks for the call to Pitchy, and I, (for one), would love to see BOTH of ya back posting regularly! Glad yer doing alright and God bless ya!
+1!
+2
2X22
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 2X22 »

FatJackDurham wrote:
Griff wrote:
+1!
+2
+3
"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." - Thomas Jefferson
Dave B
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Dave B »

2X22 wrote:
FatJackDurham wrote:
Griff wrote:
+1!
+2
+3
+4!
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I SURE DON'T WANT TERRY TO POST HERE MUCH. I LOVE THE MAN LIKE MY GRANDPA AND HE FOREGOT MORE THAN I COULD EVER KNOW.....BUT THE TRUTH IS SOME NEWBIE IS GOING TO ASK WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A .45COLT AND A SLINGSHOT AND TERRY IS GOING TO GIVE HIM THE "WORKS" AND TELL HIM TO GO TO THE LIBRARY AND DO SOME WORK...THEN EVERYYYYYYYBODY WILL GET THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME HE WAS RUN OUT OF HERE.....I JUST WISH I KNEW WHERE HE LIVED SO I COULD HAVE A FEW COLD ONES WITH THE MAN. LOVE YA "POP". :D .
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

.45colt wrote:I SURE DON'T WANT TERRY TO POST HERE MUCH. I LOVE THE MAN LIKE MY GRANDPA AND HE FOREGOT MORE THAN I COULD EVER KNOW.....BUT THE TRUTH IS SOME NEWBIE IS GOING TO ASK WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A .45COLT AND A SLINGSHOT AND TERRY IS GOING TO GIVE HIM THE "WORKS" AND TELL HIM TO GO TO THE LIBRARY AND DO SOME WORK...THEN EVERYYYYYYYBODY WILL GET THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME HE WAS RUN OUT OF HERE.....I JUST WISH I KNEW WHERE HE LIVED SO I COULD HAVE A FEW COLD ONES WITH THE MAN. LOVE YA "POP". :D .
NOBODY----NO BODY !!!---RAN ME OUTTA HERE AND THE SUMBISCUIT HAS NOT BEEN BORN THAT COULD. I COME AND GO ON MY OWN FREE WILL. I DID GET A BLOWHARD HERE THREATEN ME AND I TOLD HIM I'D SEND HIM THE PLANE TICKET, BRING IT ON, AND BE DAMM QUICK ABOUT IT, LOOKED FORWARD TO IT WITH UNABATED EAGER ANTICIPATION. I ALSO TOLD HIM IT'S BE A ONE WAY TICKET AND SO KISS EVERYONE GOOD BYE, HE WOULD NOT BE GOING BACK HOME. NEVER HEARD FROM THE BLOWHARD AGAIN BUT I DID FIND OUT WHERE HE LIVED, HIS PHONE NUMBER, HIS SS NUMBER, AND HIS MAILING ADDRESS...JUST IN CASE.
I LIVE IN THE BLACK HILLS OF SOUTH DAKOTA AND MY NAME AND ADDRESS ARE IN THE PHONE BOOK. SO C'MON OVER AND WE'LL DRINK BEER AND EAT STEAK AND LIVER TILL THE COWS COME HOME.
AND YOU ARE VERY RIGHT, LAZYAZZED NEWBIES IRRITATE ME TO NO END BECAUSE WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING POTATO CHIPS OR PANYHOSE HERE, THESE ARE REAL FIREARMS, THE REAL MC COY, AND LAZY BABIES NEED NOT APPLY; REAL MEN/WOMEN ONLY !!!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

:D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

MUSIC TO MY EARS,GOD BLESS YOU TERRY.AND THANKS FOR CALLIN PITCHY. 8) .
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Terry Murbach wrote:
.45colt wrote:I SURE DON'T WANT TERRY TO POST HERE MUCH. I LOVE THE MAN LIKE MY GRANDPA AND HE FOREGOT MORE THAN I COULD EVER KNOW.....BUT THE TRUTH IS SOME NEWBIE IS GOING TO ASK WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A .45COLT AND A SLINGSHOT AND TERRY IS GOING TO GIVE HIM THE "WORKS" AND TELL HIM TO GO TO THE LIBRARY AND DO SOME WORK...THEN EVERYYYYYYYBODY WILL GET THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME HE WAS RUN OUT OF HERE.....I JUST WISH I KNEW WHERE HE LIVED SO I COULD HAVE A FEW COLD ONES WITH THE MAN. LOVE YA "POP". :D .
NOBODY----NO BODY !!!---RAN ME OUTTA HERE AND THE SUMBISCUIT HAS NOT BEEN BORN THAT COULD. I COME AND GO ON MY OWN FREE WILL. I DID GET A BLOWHARD HERE THREATEN ME AND I TOLD HIM I'D SEND HIM THE PLANE TICKET, BRING IT ON, AND BE DAMM QUICK ABOUT IT, LOOKED FORWARD TO IT WITH UNABATED EAGER ANTICIPATION. I ALSO TOLD HIM IT'S BE A ONE WAY TICKET AND SO KISS EVERYONE GOOD BYE, HE WOULD NOT BE GOING BACK HOME. NEVER HEARD FROM THE BLOWHARD AGAIN BUT I DID FIND OUT WHERE HE LIVED, HIS PHONE NUMBER, HIS SS NUMBER, AND HIS MAILING ADDRESS...JUST IN CASE.
I LIVE IN THE BLACK HILLS OF SOUTH DAKOTA AND MY NAME AND ADDRESS ARE IN THE PHONE BOOK. SO C'MON OVER AND WE'LL DRINK BEER AND EAT STEAK AND LIVER TILL THE COWS COME HOME.
AND YOU ARE VERY RIGHT, LAZYAZZED NEWBIES IRRITATE ME TO NO END BECAUSE WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING POTATO CHIPS OR PANYHOSE HERE, THESE ARE REAL FIREARMS, THE REAL MC COY, AND LAZY BABIES NEED NOT APPLY; REAL MEN/WOMEN ONLY !!!

Dude :lol:

You are one thing for sure------------------------------Hardcore!

ps----------------I am your friend-------------------I am your friend-------and no, I don't want a one way ticket! :D

Good Job getting in touch with Pitchy!
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

Terry Murbach wrote: ... I ALSO TOLD HIM IT'S BE A ONE WAY TICKET AND SO KISS EVERYONE GOOD BYE, HE WOULD NOT BE GOING BACK HOME.
No beating around the bush. I like that. 8)
Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I sure as,,,,,,,what I mean is I apprieciate a straight talking honest man over any sweet talker. Welcome back Terry.

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!