Lone Ranger Movie - review

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
FatJackDurham
Senior Levergunner

Lone Ranger Movie - review

Post by FatJackDurham »

First, the Lone Ranger who "doesn't believe in guns"? Please. Except for that unnecessary bit of Californiquette, I thought the movie was pretty good. Great villains, great action, lots of trains. One pet peeve I had was that a lot of the shootouts were done in bad light so I couldn't see what kind of guns were being used very easily. The movie was set in 1869, so, it was obvious that that the 1873 SAA's were anachronistic. However, the cavalry did appear to be fitted with trapdoor carbines as far as I could tell.

The reviewers are really being harsh on this movie, I think because they for some reason are angry that Johnny Depp is playing Tonto. However, for a 2.5 hour movie, I didn't have any problem with it. I thought it was good, and I liked it.

What do you all think?
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Lone Ranger Movie - review

Post by Blaine »

I want to go see it...Tonto looks like a Hoot!!

( No Pelosi? No silver bullets for The Masked Man?!?! :o )
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
mergus
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mergus »

The wife and I saw it last night. We thought it was a great action filled movie. It may well be the first western themed movie I've ever seen her warm up to.

Mergus
Colt pistols, Marlin rifles and old SxS's.....
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

My wife and I saw it and loved it. I noticed he got over his dislike for guns when it suited him. He also mentioned in one scene with his stage brother, he hadn't held one for 9 years, so there was SUPPOSED to be a story behind the feeling.

Tonto was fantastic, but we love Johnny Depp. Didn't notice the six guns but the calvary was shooting trapdoors. The sound effect were pretty darn good. The sniper shots actually sounded like a 45-70. Usually they havebthe gattling guns sound more like an M60 but this one was good.

Our theater was packed and constant laughter was the norm.

As for critics, I wont say on an open forum what I think of them, but they can put their PC stuff where the sun don't shine.
44-40 Willy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 44-40 Willy »

Haven't seen it yet, but the critics usually don't like movies I do, so that's a good recommendation right there.
44-40 Winchester. Whacking varmits and putting meat on the table since 1873.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Thanks guys, I was thinking I'd like to see it. Then the critics poo pooed it so I wasn't sure. Now I might give it a go.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

Reviewers are mostly idiots. Depp calims to be part Native American and is an honorary member of the Comanche Nation. The film had a Comanche advisor too.
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

Depp talks in a British accent when out of character.
92&94
Senior Levergunner

Post by 92&94 »

bulldog1935 wrote:Depp talks in a British accent when out of character.
That's odd, he was born in Kentucky :lol:

A Lone Ranger that doesn't like guns??? Anything goes in PC Cali I guess. Seems to me that a fella in that story who didn't like guns would have a hard time filling 2.5 hours following the first shoot out :lol: Seems a bit strange they didn't apply the Californiquette (I like that one Jack :mrgreen: ) to Tonto's name if they're going to have the Lone Ranger do without his silver bullets.

But I doubt I'll go see it. Got to drive 4 hours to see a movie, most just aren't worth the time invested, let alone the gas. Maybe when it gets to netflix...
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

the silver bullet was a symbol of temperate justice, something that Hollywood since the Early 60s has not associated with firearms.

I always consider my movie dollar to be a vote, so I won't be watching this one.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Took the wife to see it the other night. We were both thoroughly disappointed. Way too much Hollyweird and antigun sentiment. Total waste of money.
NRA Life Member
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

Here’s my take and why I’m ‘gonna’ pass on it.

Per Fat Jack Durham it portrays the Lone Ranger “not believing guns”. Sounds like another of Hollywood’s subtle attempts to demonize firearms.

So why should I as a shooter, reloader, and collector, spend good money to see a movie that is or is attempting negatively influence the public’s opinion towards firearms?
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

Half British mish mash. Same as the Brits who live here (he lives there) - when they go home they get laughed at.
Cheers,
Oly

Johnny Wright
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

TedH wrote:Took the wife to see it the other night. We were both thoroughly disappointed. Way too much Hollyweird and antigun sentiment. Total waste of money.
That's a review I can use. Anti-gun? I'M OUT.
Cheers,
Oly

Johnny Wright
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

olyinaz wrote:
TedH wrote:Took the wife to see it the other night. We were both thoroughly disappointed. Way too much Hollyweird and antigun sentiment. Total waste of money.
Yeah, the LONE RANGER won't carry one and says he doesn't believe in guns! I wanted to leave right then and there!
NRA Life Member
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

TedH wrote:
olyinaz wrote:
Yeah, the LONE RANGER won't carry one and says he doesn't believe in guns! I wanted to leave right then and there!
Does he throw his silver bullets or use a slingshot? Sheesh Hollyweird. :roll:
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Well, although I'm not a potential customer/viewer, I'm sure there'll be millions of younger folks who'll pay the gate just because of the title (Lone Ranger), and for the action - who don't care about the authenticity because they don't even know aboutit.

Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

??Another reason to avoid this "film"??:

Was listening to Limbaugh today (7/5/'13). Guest commentator, Mark Steyn (?), claimed that the movie the reason for the mask was that the Lone Ranger was ashamed of how White Americans treated the Native Americans, and wore the mask to hide his white face.

As a link -- "Lone Ranger is Johnny Depp's tribute to sh**ty superhero origin films" --to the movie from the Limbuagh site states:

"What makes the Lone Ranger finally embrace the need for his mask, and hence the whole 'secret identity' thing? In a nutshell, he realizes his fellow white men are corrupt, and complicit in the mass murder of Tonto's fellow Native Americans. If he takes the mask off, then he too will wind up becoming complicit. Yes, that's right — in this film, the Lone Ranger's mask is made of White Guilt.

"And in fact, the only function the Native Americans in this film have, other than Tonto, is to die horribly so that the Lone Ranger will have a catalyst to make him Man Up.

"But it's more than that. We tend to think of superhero movies as power fantasies, in which the use of America's status as a superpower is reflected by the hero struggling to use his or her power responsibly. But Lone Ranger seems to be making the case that the real seductive fantasy of these stories is absolution from blame — the Lone Ranger gets the Native American seal of approval from Tonto, as long as he's wearing the mask. He gets surcease from America's original sin."

Read all 'bout it:

http://io9.com/lone-ranger-is-johnny-de ... -654517516
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
JHarold
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JHarold »

Well at least we have "Longmire" to watch on Monday night. At least he likes guns. and no
unbelieveable special effects. LOL
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Post by GonnePhishin »

Thanks for the heads up.
The Lone Ranger not carrying a gun- that's heresy :shock:
Depp is also a bloody komucrat and antigun so why waste hard earned money on that trash?????
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
hayabusa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by hayabusa »

I was listening to the RUSH show today also.

(Was listening to Limbaugh today (7/5/'13). Guest commentator, Mark Steyn (?), claimed that the movie the reason for the mask was that the Lone Ranger was ashamed of how White Americans treated the Native Americans, and wore the mask to hide his white face.)

He also I believe said that the original radio shows started with telling that the Ranger company was ambushed by a gang and all were believed dead by the outlaws and the reason that he wore the mask was to not be recognized by the outlaws....... The Lone Ranger was an Arizona Ranger if I remember Mark correctly. Then he expounded on the wus anti-gun theory that Hollywood was pushing.

I also will not go to see the corrupting of the Lone Ranger as a wus anti-gun person to the new crop of movie goers.

busa
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

Well I guess some of us see things a little different. First off, he DOES carry a gun, but later in the movie, and he does so realizing that is the way he will get his justice. His mask, not sure where Rush's "guest" got his info, but in the movie Tonto made it for him from the leather vest to hide his face from the villians that almost killed him and did kill his brother. Everything he did was to avenge his brother. Everything Tonto did was to avenge his tribe that was wiped out by 2 greedy people that show up in the film.

If ya don't wanna see it, then don't, but tell the truth about it. It wasn't anti gun, not in my opinion. As for abused people, well, the railways kept the chinese as virtual slaves, and they did kill any indians that tried to stop them. Our history in those accords is NOT something to be proud of, not in my opinion. But, that said, it's history, not current policies, so I have no guilt about what happened. I don't condone it but nor do I apologize for what happened 200 years ago. I don't apologize for something I personally did not do.

He does use his silver bullet, but doesn't kill with it. Ya gotta remember the movie is a COMEDY!

There's a lot of hollywood types I will not go to see, but I liked this one and would see it again.
buckeyeshooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by buckeyeshooter »

I never liked the lone ranger as a child on tv. So you can bet I'll pass on this one.
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

FatJackDurham
Senior Levergunner

Post by FatJackDurham »

Handirifle, thanks. The character of the lone ranger claims he doesnt believe in guns, but the tenor of the whole film is that that is a ridiculous point of view. His claim is that law and order should prevail, not just shoot outs.

But, when the Lone Ranger says he doesn't believe in guns, his brother points out that the bad guys don't care about his opinion. I think that is a stronger message in the movie.
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

I love westerns and watch a couple or more almost every day.
This flick is over the top for me. Just a little too much Hollywood!!! :roll:

It looks like Disney is loosing their butts on it at the box office also. :shock: :shock:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Hollywood entertainment is FAR from anti-violence, and anti-gun...... :lol:
Sheriff Andy Taylor never carried a gun, but, would pick up that double barrel shotgun if he expected trouble. :wink:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
TravisM
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TravisM »

Saw it today with the wife. We both enjoyed it thoroughly. Between the two of us, I was the one more critical.

I would not say that The Lone Ranger or his civilian side, AKA John Reid, are anti gun. He is anti-killing. Just like the Clayton Moore model. (I never saw him kill anyone, just shot them in the hand) The new version of The Lone Ranger has the same ideals of the original, but holds them to an unattainable degree. (He's an idealist; like most kids just out of college -er, law school) John Reid is an idealistic lawyer who thinks the world should have the same moral code as him; which it doesn't.

John Reid also doesn't want a gun in part because he can't shoot. (Only when he truly believes that he IS The Lone Ranger does he become a crack-shot.)

The movie doesn't blame white men for all the evil out in the world, it blames greed. Does Tonto complain about Reid's "white man's ways" of not having an Indian point of view. Yep. Is anyone surprised by this typical culture clash throw into the plot? They put it in every cop-buddy movie out there since 1984.

The movie does have the same flaw that the original series had, namely that they use 1873 Colt Single Action Army revolvers before they were made. This has got to be because of the Silver Bullet. (Can't have them use a percussion revolver. Could you imagine the conversation when handed a silver shot-ball? "What's that? Part of an earing?")

I kept as close an eye to the firearms as I could, and from what I could tell all the leverguns were 1866 Yellow Boys or older.

The big fail of the movie to me is the "bullet count" during the big battle scene at the end. Everyone seemed to have those wonder guns that run oout of ammo only when needed to. You don't see them reloading! (I can grit my teeth on this and go on.)

One thing to remember is that the movie is aimed at the ten year old crowd, but I live in the second oldest county in the nation when it comes to age and I'd say a good 60% of the audience were raised on the Clayton Moore version. They LOVED the movie! They cheered at the big scenes and clapped not only when The Lone Ranger came into his own, but also at the end to show appreciation for the entire movie.

Is The Lone Ranger a serious drama full of historic facts? No.
Is it a fun and entertaining escape for the day? Definitely!

My biggest concern is how the movie ended. They made it real hard to do a sequel.
Thunder50
Senior Levergunner

Post by Thunder50 »

Saw it earlier today. Most of the folks were like me, seniors or darn close to it. Guess we all grew up with the Lone Ranger.

Glad I went and stuck it on my Chistmas list, if it is released by then.

People were clapping when it was over.
The meek shall inherit the earth, but I reserve the mineral rights!
All the knowledge in the world, is of no use to fools! (Eagles-long road out of Eden)
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

I'd still like to see it - I grew up also on Clayton Moore and much of this was shot where I've got family in NE Arizona/NW New Mexico. Sounds like I'd maybe better hurry before it leaves a theatre near me soon! I also just read it's tanked at the box office - especially versus its production budget of aome $225 million, IIRC. One industry insider said that while Disney sought to make an action movie with horses in it, and not a "western" per se, that it turns out, to paraphrase, "no one is interested in (what they see as) a cowboy movie, period." (Parens added) He was referring mostly to the youth market, but I hope "Hiollywood" doesn't take this as an indictment of westerns in general and extend that evaluation beyond the young target audience for this. Still, doesn't bode well for a return of The Rifleman does it? (which seems to have disappeared entirely after, IIRC, they actually got as far as writers and directors hired, preliminary contracts signed and casting seriously being pursued).
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

I grew up watching the 1960's cartoon. Anyone else or am I the only "young buck" here. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWdt0q0yMU
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels here.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Travis,

We get a couple vintage television chanels here and The Lone Ranger is on one of them. The episode I watched the other day TLR did shoot and kill a guy that on a roof trying to ambush Tonto. Then he gut shot another bad guy.

Never saw that before.

I doubt we'll go to the movies and see the new one, probably pick it up on DVD.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
alnitak
Senior Levergunner

Post by alnitak »

Article in this morning's paper about how it is bombing at the box office. It costs $225M to make and has only brought in something like $49M world-wide...it was beat out by Despicable Me by almost 2:1. The article also said that 80% of the people who saw it were over 25 years old -- just not a hit with the younger crowd.
"From birth 'til death...we travel between the eternities." -- Print Ritter in Broken Trail
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

FatJackDurham wrote:The character of the lone ranger claims he doesnt believe in guns, but the tenor of the whole film is that that is a ridiculous point of view.
Well that IS the limousine liberal point of view, they don't believe in guns unless they're protecting them.
Slow is just slow.
w30wcf
Senior Levergunner

Post by w30wcf »

handirifle wrote:Well I guess some of us see things a little different. First off, he DOES carry a gun, but later in the movie, and he does so realizing that is the way he will get his justice. His mask, not sure where Rush's "guest" got his info, but in the movie Tonto made it for him from the leather vest to hide his face from the villians that almost killed him and did kill his brother. Everything he did was to avenge his brother. Everything Tonto did was to avenge his tribe that was wiped out by 2 greedy people that show up in the film.

If ya don't wanna see it, then don't, but tell the truth about it. It wasn't anti gun, not in my opinion. As for abused people, well, the railways kept the chinese as virtual slaves, and they did kill any indians that tried to stop them. Our history in those accords is NOT something to be proud of, not in my opinion. But, that said, it's history, not current policies, so I have no guilt about what happened. I don't condone it but nor do I apologize for what happened 200 years ago. I don't apologize for something I personally did not do.

He does use his silver bullet, but doesn't kill with it. Ya gotta remember the movie is a COMEDY!

There's a lot of hollywood types I will not go to see, but I liked this one and would see it again.
TravisM wrote:Saw it today with the wife. We both enjoyed it thoroughly. Between the two of us, I was the one more critical.

I would not say that The Lone Ranger or his civilian side, AKA John Reid, are anti gun. He is anti-killing. Just like the Clayton Moore model. (I never saw him kill anyone, just shot them in the hand) The new version of The Lone Ranger has the same ideals of the original, but holds them to an unattainable degree. (He's an idealist; like most kids just out of college -er, law school) John Reid is an idealistic lawyer who thinks the world should have the same moral code as him; which it doesn't.

John Reid also doesn't want a gun in part because he can't shoot. (Only when he truly believes that he IS The Lone Ranger does he become a crack-shot.)

The movie doesn't blame white men for all the evil out in the world, it blames greed. Does Tonto complain about Reid's "white man's ways" of not having an Indian point of view. Yep. Is anyone surprised by this typical culture clash throw into the plot? They put it in every cop-buddy movie out there since 1984.

The movie does have the same flaw that the original series had, namely that they use 1873 Colt Single Action Army revolvers before they were made. This has got to be because of the Silver Bullet. (Can't have them use a percussion revolver. Could you imagine the conversation when handed a silver shot-ball? "What's that? Part of an earing?")

I kept as close an eye to the firearms as I could, and from what I could tell all the leverguns were 1866 Yellow Boys or older.

The big fail of the movie to me is the "bullet count" during the big battle scene at the end. Everyone seemed to have those wonder guns that run oout of ammo only when needed to. You don't see them reloading! (I can grit my teeth on this and go on.)

One thing to remember is that the movie is aimed at the ten year old crowd, but I live in the second oldest county in the nation when it comes to age and I'd say a good 60% of the audience were raised on the Clayton Moore version. They LOVED the movie! They cheered at the big scenes and clapped not only when The Lone Ranger came into his own, but also at the end to show appreciation for the entire movie.

Is The Lone Ranger a serious drama full of historic facts? No.
Is it a fun and entertaining escape for the day? Definitely!

My biggest concern is how the movie ended. They made it real hard not to do a sequel.
Guys, thank you for posting excellent descriptions of the movie. Well said. :D My feelings exactly. I will be seeing it again as well.

w30wcf
aka John Kort
aka Jack Christian SASS 11993 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
aka w44wcf (black powder)
NRA Life member
.22 WCF, .30 WCF, .44 WCF Cartridge Historian
Panzercat
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Panzercat »

I want to go see it, but Depp and his costume fetish is just getting plain wierd, frankly.
...Proud owner of the 11.43×23mm automatic using depleted Thorium rounds.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

The very first Lone Ranger Movie: Enter The Lone Ranger, in 1949, the character made it crystal clear that he wanted nothing to do with guns, that justice was found in a court room....WAY too much knee-jerking going on here without knowing the facts, or the story.....BTW, it's the best comedy I've seen in years....I laughed from the beginning until the end. Johnny Depp was outstandingly comical.... There is nothing political about this movie :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

OK, that's it! I'm gonna go see it if it's still in theaters. The fact that it's bombing and they are writing articles in the papers saying that Westerns are dead and it was idiocy for Disney to spend big $$ on a Western ticks me off and makes me want to go see it also. :evil:

Even GREAT Westerns like The Unforgiven made very modest $$ at the box office. Gee, go figure - if it doesn't have make believe robots or aliens or tons of sex in it, it doesn't make lots of money. I'm shocked! :roll:
Cheers,
Oly

Johnny Wright
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

olyinaz wrote:OK, that's it! I'm gonna go see it if it's still in theaters. The fact that it's bombing and they are writing articles in the papers saying that Westerns are dead and it was idiocy for Disney to spend big $$ on a Western ticks me off and makes me want to go see it also. :evil:

Even GREAT Westerns like The Unforgiven made very modest $$ at the box office. Gee, go figure - if it doesn't have make believe robots or aliens or tons of sex in it, it doesn't make lots of money. I'm shocked! :roll:
Go on YouTube and find Enter The Lone Ranger....the original 1949 version with Jay, and Clayton......This new one actually follows the plot line up to a point...the rest is pure comedy....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

Guys, ya all need to lightin up! Theresa and I went to see it a couple days ago. I liked it but not for the story line or plot. Go with the idea that you are going to see a cartoon or comedy. I liked it for the special effects and the makeup artists work. They had some of these people made up with the most terminal cases of uglys I have ever seen! The sepecial effects were great. Now I still cant tell you what the movie was about! I do remember one goof in the movie. Do you old boys remember the old shows where the trumpet plays the lone ranger always said Hi yo silver awaaay! Well, if you recall tonto would always say , "Get um up scout." Well, they forgot to put "Get um up scout" in the end.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Booger Bill wrote:Guys, ya all need to lightin up! Theresa and I went to see it a couple days ago. I liked it but not for the story line or plot. Go with the idea that you are going to see a cartoon or comedy. I liked it for the special effects and the makeup artists work. They had some of these people made up with the most terminal cases of uglys I have ever seen! The sepecial effects were great. Now I still cant tell you what the movie was about! I do remember one goof in the movie. Do you old boys remember the old shows where the trumpet plays the lone ranger always said Hi yo silver awaaay! Well, if you recall tonto would always say , "Get um up scout." Well, they forgot to put "Get um up scout" in the end.
LMAO....He DID say: Don't ever do that again....IMO, supreme comedy... :lol: :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Well, I just watched. And enjoyed the h...e... double hockey sticks out of myself doin' so! Yes, it was very much an adaptation of the Enter the Lone Ranger with much entertainment thrown in.

Whatever you do... if you think that you could be influenced by the liberal, anti-gun message you're being to led to believe this movie is infected with, don't watch this movie... You'll shortly sell all your guns, denounce the gun culture as being subversive, anti-American, pure evil and destructive of the future of our country and children. You'll start posting about something you have no personal knowledge of, repeating what others tell you they "think", which is probably isn't true, but they've drunk the kool-aid... and you're next up. The very next election, you'll be voting the straight socialist ticket, and will begin wishing you'd done so before.

Sorta like the reformed smoker that becomes so obnoxious that they lose every friend they ever held dear. Obviously, those "reactionaries" among us here will denounce you and label you a troll.

All this from a little 2-½ hour movie that failed to make a profit... another obvious hint that it's "bad for you..." and holds true to it's "liberal" function.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I'll be getting the DVD.....One of the best comedies I've ever seen...seriously. I LMAO thru the whole thing.... :oops:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

olyinaz wrote:
Half British mish mash. Same as the Brits who live here (he lives there) - when they go home they get laughed at.
It's known as the "Middle-Atlantic" accent -- laughed at on both sides of the pond.