Quotes from "movies"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Quotes from "movies"

Post by RustyJr »

I know that we have already had our favorite lines from a movie thread but I think that I may have just found the all time funniest. While watching Realtree's Monster Bucks XX Vol.1 DVD with my dad I was able to watch one with Jeff Foxworthy on a Muzzleloader hunt for deer. It starts off with him sitting in a tree stand with his in-line muzzleloader about to draw down on a deer. He takes careful aim and squeezes the trigger. The deer stands there like "what was that" and then proceeds to continue browsing. Jeff noisily reloads (metal of ramrod scraping the entire way) and then takes careful aim. He again misses, this time when he reloads he has trouble ramming his saboted round down the barrel. On the third shot he finally nails the buck. At the end of the clip he holds up his speedloaders and says . . . "I'm not the first guy from the south to say this . . . but I'm out of bullets" :lol: :lol: :lol:

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Re: Quotes from "movies"

Post by Old Ironsights »

At least he wasn't shooting blanks...
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That deer was a little bit unconcerned. Curious, isn't it.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Those films are so heavily edited that I have a hard time enjoying any of them.....Who the heck catches a big bass every couple casts, or, sees that many big bucks in an hour :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV