OLd Savage

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

OLd Savage

Post by Ms Boots »

Hey bud,
I know how you love the ladies...
I wanted to share a special picture with you...
I was thinking a super studded belted holster on this guy would be the ticket!
Aint that horse AWESOME! :shock: :wink:
you just cant take the horse out of a cowgirl....
Psalms 83:18 Dan 2:44
m.wun
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OLd Savage

Post by m.wun »

Looks like in this western only the good guys are hung!
What in the wild world of sports is going on here
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

That picture was a few years before my mountain man phase. :lol:

Ms. Boots in less than 100 posts you have become queen of the forum. 8)
Queen Boots :wink:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Boots now you are just gettin' out a control here now - I just hesitate to think what Sixgun is going to have to say. :)

Why is that a blue roan?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Dang, told you I was shy
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Blaine, she said she was going to take some pics, by golly that diet/exercise program has worked wonders. :D looks like the rest of us better get up to that ranch for some of those magic beans we heard so much about.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

Ms. Boots, you should know he has his own cologne; sort of a cross between English Leather and rawhide.

OS when can you get back in the saddle again?
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, El Chivo, long time no see - or Cowboy Tutt or oldguy or The Shadow, or that exotic gal from the Ranch House Cafe. Looked at the pics from the excursion to the St. Francis dam site not long ago. Ah yes - the cologne :) and let's not forget the coveted Rifleman of the Year award. Up and running for six months since the lady doc gave me the go ahead to go back to work and golf and shooting of course. One year today since I broke the first steel plate in the left arm. Back in the saddle? :D Rode em early and I rode em late but I Rode em all in a Ford V8 - no saddles for me. Well unless Boots was there to see that I knew what I was doing on some tame old horse. Not like that picture of Blaine above on his visit there.

Kind of a thumb nail update there - we will have to rendezvous at the range sometime. Is that highly modified Volvo still running?

Blaine - you should make that pic above your avatar. :) Boy I'll tell you - a visit from you and you got the girl thinkin' wild.

Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

BlaineG wrote:Dang, told you I was shy
I never would have guessed :D
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

That is a fine looking horse.

How is it that we can't have one of our favorite ladies on the forum show a little cleavage but a half naked cowboy is fine.
The puritans aren't into Brokeback Mountain, are they :?
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
North Country Gal
Levergunner 2.0

Post by North Country Gal »

Uh, yeah, awesome. Whew! (The horse is, okay, too.)
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote:Boots now you are just gettin' out a control here now - I just hesitate to think what Sixgun is going to have to say. :)?
Ha! I was thinking of a snappy answer to Boot's post when I read that! OS, you read me like a book!

Well, I'd like to say that if you gave that rider a wig and some polished finger nails, that OS would have a field day with "her" but knowing that OS is as straight as a tanning board, I'll just keep my opinions to myself and pass "her" onto Griff or someone else from Texas. :D ------6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Sixgun wrote:
Old Savage wrote:Boots now you are just gettin' out a control here now - I just hesitate to think what Sixgun is going to have to say. :)?
Ha! I was thinking of a snappy answer to Boot's post when I read that! OS, you read me like a book!

Well, I'd like to say that if you gave that rider a wig and some polished finger nails, that OS would have a field day with "her" but knowing that OS is as straight as a tanning board, I'll just keep my opinions to myself and pass "her" onto Griff or someone else from Texas. :D ------6
:) :lol: :lol: :)
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

gundownunder wrote:That is a fine looking horse.

How is it that we can't have one of our favorite ladies on the forum show a little cleavage but a half naked cowboy is fine.
The puritans aren't into Brokeback Mountain, are they :?
+1
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

Old Savage wrote:Well, El Chivo, long time no see - or Cowboy Tutt or oldguy or The Shadow, or that exotic gal from the Ranch House Cafe. Looked at the pics from the excursion to the St. Francis dam site not long ago. Ah yes - the cologne :) and let's not forget the coveted Rifleman of the Year award. Up and running for six months since the lady doc gave me the go ahead to go back to work and golf and shooting of course. One year today since I broke the first steel plate in the left arm. Back in the saddle? :D Rode em early and I rode em late but I Rode em all in a Ford V8 - no saddles for me. Well unless Boots was there to see that I knew what I was doing on some tame old horse. Not like that picture of Blaine above on his visit there.

Kind of a thumb nail update there - we will have to rendezvous at the range sometime. Is that highly modified Volvo still running?

Blaine - you should make that pic above your avatar. :) Boy I'll tell you - a visit from you and you got the girl thinkin' wild.
Sounds good, in the meantime at least the pects are looking good.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

m.wun wrote:Looks like in this western only the good guys are hung!
:o :wink: My thoughts exactly!
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

Borregos wrote:
Sixgun wrote:

:) :lol: :lol: :)
:lol: h mmmmm so that's the way you play it ^
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

El Chivo wrote:Ms. Boots, you should know he has his own cologne; sort of a cross between English Leather and rawhide.

OS when can you get back in the saddle again?
Indeed El Chivo........so clearly there is no smell like the horse! If there were I would be rich by now! :wink:
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

BlaineG wrote:Dang, told you I was shy
Sorry honey I just had to share... it was such a good ride! :wink:
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

Old Savage wrote:Blaine, she said she was going to take some pics, by golly that diet/exercise program has worked wonders. :D looks like the rest of us better get up to that ranch for some of those magic beans we heard so much about.
Indeed, the magic of the Wishing Wyoming Ranch beans works wonders... turns the shy into high ridin show offs. love every minute.. and yes that is a blue roan... only the best for my Blaine Boy. :D 8)
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

Old Savage wrote:Blaine, she said she was going to take some pics, by golly that diet/exercise program has worked wonders. :D looks like the rest of us better get up to that ranch for some of those magic beans we heard so much about.
Indeed, the magic of the Wishing Wyoming Ranch beans works wonders... turns the shy into high ridin show offs. love every minute.. and yes that is a blue roan... only the best for my Blaine Boy. :D 8)
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Mustang spirit - can a mustang be a mare? :D

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Ms Boots wrote:
I want my rope back.... :P
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
oldguy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oldguy »

O.S.
we were at angelus range yesterday.
thinking of lever gun shoots.
so much to talk about.
oldguy
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

oldguy a sage of the forum - been wondering where you were? How about coming to A Place to Shoot?

oldguy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oldguy »

O.S.
say when.
oldguy.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

PM your #

Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

Old Savage wrote:Mustang spirit - can a mustang be a mare? :D
Yes dear a mustang can be a mare or a stallion, Mustang does not describe a gender, only a breed of animal.
Mare is female. Stallion is Male. Colt is male.. filly is female. yearling is either unless said colt or filly.
Gelding is male Gelded or neutered in some languages. Spayed is female.
Yes they do spay a mare on rare occasion. A breed of a horse does not disclose its gender. :) Hope that helps! :wink:
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

BlaineG wrote:
Ms Boots wrote:
I want my rope back.... :P
You want yer rope back? hmmmmm Old saying is Indian giver. I have that in knots already hun.