Lee.359 Lube sizer

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
nastyandy
Levergunner

Lee.359 Lube sizer

Post by nastyandy »

I am looking for a lee sizer in.359 for a ranchdog mold I bought.I went on lees web sight and they said their custom shop is not thanking any work because of all the backlog of production.so I was hoping one of you guys might know where to get one from. Thanks Andy
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Lee.359 Lube sizer

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

I make my own from scratch if a close one is not available from Lee.
It is not hard to hone one out 2-3 thousandths using a wooden dowel and a electric drill.
I saw a split down the end of the dowel lengthwise and slip a piece of wet or dry sandpaper into the slot. wrap it around the dowel and insert into the die and spin it with the old Makita for a while.
Push a bullet through it and measure. Repeat until your bullet is the size you want. It aint rocket science but it works.
J35
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Lee.359 Lube sizer

Post by J35 »

http://www.precisionreloading.com/mm5/m ... _SIZE_Dies

Like Chuck said just get one of theses and in 10 minutes you can have a .359

----J
Keep The Peace, Love and Harmony, These are the Gold Nuggets, All Else Is Sand !!