A Really Good Knife

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
QCI Winchesters
Levergunner 2.0

A Really Good Knife

Post by QCI Winchesters »

If anyone needs a good knife for camping, you can't go wrong with Condor's Hudson Bay Knife. I have had mine for about 5 years now, and it has been used to split most of the kindling for the stove. On beach trips, it has cut all of our kindling, hot dog sticks, etc. Just a really handy tool, and it was cheap. I think mine was only about $30 on fleabay. Kinda heavy, about 1 1/4 lbs. I'd guess, but it is handier than a hatchet, and more versatile. Anyone else have one? The only thing I didn't like was the powder coating. It wears off where it gets the most use, and looks crappy. It was a real job removing the rest of it!
When you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk!
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Re: A Really Good Knife

Post by Rusty »

I have a Condor Nesmuk pattern I carry in my knapsack for work. It is scary sharp. They are a lot of knife for the money.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.