OT - Just stumbled on this, photoshopped?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hobie

OT - Just stumbled on this, photoshopped?

Post by Hobie »

Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Thanks Tycer!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Tearing down your own President during a time of War, ala Dixie Chicks, is to me a cowardly act. If Bill Clinton had troops on the ground in Iraq and their lives were on the line, I'd keep my mouth shut until said troops had succeeded and come home. We need a MAJOR wake up call to about 1/2 of the country, whose memory is way too short.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Sorry but I have to call BS on that brother Cash. when Bill Clinton was president we did have troops on the ground in Somalia, and Croatia at different times and no one, myself included gave a minutes thought about bashing the liar in chief then. Sorry but that's just my observation as I see it.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Junior
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Junior »

I won't say a word.
BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba »

Junior wrote:I won't say a word.
:P Dang, it CAN freeze over :P
---------------------
www.levergunluvers.com

MOLAN LABE

DEMOCRATS: PORK OVER PATRIOTISM
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Well, in the first place we are not at war. There has never been a declaration of war, and the Senate has never ratified same.

We are involved in a prolonged military - political - religious conflict.

But we are not at war.

As for the label it's in bad taste, but we DO have the right of free speech.

At least for a while.

Joe
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Yea you can say what you want to until Hilary gets elected.
then it's Katie bar the doors.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Yes....everyone should have freedom of speech. That's why one also has the right to call it a cowardly act. Our troops have been in a desperate fight since day one. This has been no wrist slapping UN police action as during the days of Clinton, this has been a prolonged and often intense battle with great loss of life to our men and the Iraqis around them. However, at no time during Clinton's wrist slapping expeditions and our men under fire, as in Mogadishu, would I think to undermine the success of our troops by erroding support for the president abroad. I wanted them to win, and win honorably. The first time a President starts to go after innocent people, I will be the first in line to resist, subvert(through underwear labels or whatever) and overthrow that President. Mistake or no, once engaged our boys and those who have supported us in Iraq, have needed HELP. Help which has been refused by much of the world, including many of our own Countrymen. Duly noted. Now, it's not time to censor them as that goes against our American principals, but it IS time to vote with your wallet and on election day.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

C Cash,

We agree almost totally.

Joe
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

All I know is this. We were attacked. the President is doing what He knowes is best.
My neighbor Kid who has been a pain in my $ss for the last ten years is FIGHTING OVER THERE NOW. He was wounded this spring and is now back at it.
At least I was able to buy Him a beer and Thank Him before He left. Jim.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

C. Cash wrote: Now, it's not time to censor them as that goes against our American principals, but it IS time to vote with your wallet and on election day.
Bingo! This is the common problem with liberals. They claim their right to free speech, but then don't want to be held accountable for the stuff they spew. Think of all the pampered little momma's boys in Hollyweird. They start crying when good folks decide not to see their movies or watch their TV programs.

If they all had the courage of Junior here, there wouldn't be a problem. I don't agree with Junior on the political side, but admire his willingness to stand by his convictions in what can only be said - political-wise - is a "hostile environment" here.

No, most aren't like that. They want to be able to say anything, have you have to hear them, and then don't want you to be able to "punish them" for anything they say. Like so many of our other freedoms they know nothing of it's true nature nor what it takes to keep it! :evil:
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

The first time a President starts to go after innocent people, I will be the first in line to resist, subvert(through underwear labels or whatever) and overthrow that President.
OK.

I don't suppose that we recall the incident wherein a fingerprint was misread and an INNOCENT American citizen was arrested and held in prison for two weeks after federal authorities invaded his home and office without a warrant, going through his files and placing bugging devices in his home in connection with the 2004 Madrid terrorist bombings?

:?:
BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba »

FWiedner wrote:
The first time a President starts to go after innocent people, I will be the first in line to resist, subvert(through underwear labels or whatever) and overthrow that President.
OK.

I don't suppose that we recall the incident wherein a fingerprint was misread and an INNOCENT American citizen was arrested and held in prison for two weeks after federal authorities invaded his home and office without a warrant, going through his files and placing bugging devices in his home in connection with the 2004 Madrid terrorist bombings?

You're right. A few innocents have got caught up in the net, so I say let's just roll over and and start praying to the east 5 times a day :roll:
---------------------
www.levergunluvers.com

MOLAN LABE

DEMOCRATS: PORK OVER PATRIOTISM
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The Clintons are idiots and THEY WANT YOUR GUNS.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba wrote:
FWiedner wrote:
OK.

You're right. A few innocents have got caught up in the net, so I say let's just roll over and and start praying to the east 5 times a day :roll:
If you see that makin' you happy, Tubby, have at it.

I just can't say that I'm in agreement with the attitude that It's perfectly OK that this this guy can get humped and go to hades so's you can.

:?
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
C. Cash wrote: Now, it's not time to censor them as that goes against our American principals, but it IS time to vote with your wallet and on election day.
Bingo! This is the common problem with liberals. They claim their right to free speech, but then don't want to be held accountable for the stuff they spew. Think of all the pampered little momma's boys in Hollyweird. They start crying when good folks decide not to see their movies or watch their TV programs.

If they all had the courage of Junior here, there wouldn't be a problem. I don't agree with Junior on the political side, but admire his willingness to stand by his convictions in what can only be said - political-wise - is a "hostile environment" here.

No, most aren't like that. They want to be able to say anything, have you have to hear them, and then don't want you to be able to "punish them" for anything they say. Like so many of our other freedoms they know nothing of it's true nature nor what it takes to keep it! :evil:
Ysabel, I agree with all said. I think it is a great thing to hash out issues, while not attacking people personally. I am glad that we still live in a country where we can have open and honest debate.

Fred, I understand what you're saying, and if there is a pattern of abuse present then it needs to be addressed. I have had this incident brought up numerous times by my liberal friends, who quite frankly use it as a diversionary tactic when they have run out of rational arguements to support their view of the 2nd ammendment, religeous freedom, or the War in Iraq. Though disturbing, if it is true as presented, it in no way changes what has happened, or should have happened in Iraq. For these people to undermine their President on an international level, while our troops are involved in a desperate fight for survival, is deplorable. I hope they fail miserably.