Three Men in a Restaurant

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Three Men in a Restaurant

Post by Pete44ru »

A wheelchair-bound Republican entered a local restaurant one afternoon, and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee.

The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked the waitress: "Is that Jesus sitting over there ?"

The waitress nodded, "Yes!"

So, the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a hunchback Libertarian.

He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and he asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea.

He also glanced across the restaurant and asked: "Is that the Lord, over there ?"

The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat, moving on crutches.

He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered: "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light !"

He too, then looked across the restaurant and asked her: "Isn't that God's boy over there ?"

The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly.

As the recipient of the beverage's got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him, and said: "For your kindness, you are healed."

The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and began to praise the Lord.

He then passed by the Libertarian, touched him, and said, "For your kindness, you are healed."

The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, he raised his hands, and he, too, began to praise the Lord.

Then, the Lord walked towards the Democrat, with a huge smile on his face.

The Democrat saw him coming, jumped up, and yelled: "Don't touch me...................................I'm on disability."

octagon
Senior Levergunner

Re: Three Men in a Restaurant

Post by octagon »

:lol: :lol: good un
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

ain't that the truth!!!!!!!! :( I know a few people whom are on disability, but shouldn't be. They are making the ones who really need it harder to get it. I am for bi-annually reevaluation to keep on receiving disability, and you you cannot use the same doctor to sign off on the forms.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

My police dept. made everybody on a disability return annually to see the department doctor. PIA for a lot of them who had moved across the country to warmed climates.

Assigned in the same building as the medical section, I used to see my buddy return. He'd had an high speed accident chasing a murderer, lost his leg but still had to return each year to prove his leg hadn't grown back.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:lol: :lol: :lol: