Twyla has "gone home"...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
spaceman spiff
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Twyla has "gone home"...

Post by spaceman spiff »

So sorry....
I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.

Benjamin Franklin
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

I'm so sorry for your loss.

-Stretch
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Post by hondo1892 »

Jim, I'm very sorry for your loss, but at least you know she went to a better place.
I'm glad your daughter will be with you. My sister and I had to do the same thing with my Father earlier this year.
I think it will be a comfort having your daughter by your side at this time.
Glad your still trusting in Jesus.
Take care
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

Condolences

From
The Broome's
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Here's a note from Jim and Twyla's daughter, Jami.

UPDATE FROM JAMI FISHER:

Hello Everyone,
I apologize for the lack of updates lately. I arrived in Johannesburg, South Africa on Saturday the 14th, joining my sister (Azalea) and Father (Jim). Together we have been filing and collecting paperwork related to my mother's recent passing and also preparing for our trip to Pemba, Mozambique.
In Pemba we will be sorting through my parents belongings, collecting the few precious items that will go back to the states with us and giving the remaining items to the other missionaries and towards other various needs. Additionally, there will be a memorial held honoring the memory of Twyla and her love towards the children and all those she encountered. The plan is to fly out of Pemba on Saturday, heading back the U.S.
Concerning the finances: At this time we are still collecting more bills from the hospital, transportation and lodging, not completely aware of where the final total will be. Shortly after we arrive in the U.S. we hope to have collected all the bills to know where we are at and will post an update as soon as we are able.
We are filled with gratitude at the outpouring of love, financial support and prayers that you have given. There are no words for the emotions we have faced in just the few short days since Mom's passing and yet we have been held up by a goodness and grace from God and the love of so many. Thank you.
Jim, Azalea & Jami
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com