Any of you LEO or .MIL have experience with these?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Any of you LEO or .MIL have experience with these?

Post by jdad »

Granted there are less than 100 in the US, for civilian use, but I didn't even know there were any in civilian hands. The gas system sounds extremely reliable.

Just curious. Thankfully I can't afford to be a bidder.

http://www.gunauction.com/buy/14226619
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Any of you LEO or .MIL have experience with these?

Post by Pete44ru »

My only experience with Benelli auto-loading shotguns has been with the dead-reliable Inertia Drive (M-1 & Montefeltro) models, and not with their ARGO gas gun.

IMHO, Benelli's are well made of quality materials, and their workmanship is hard to fault.

The tactical model linked to isn't very much more costly than the standard Benelli's.

cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

Just a variation of the M4, no? (which you can buy a truck load of if you have the means)

I.. somehow own three Benelli shotguns (not sure how or when that happened) but I've never had any interest in the M4, just way too much money IMO, even by Benelli standards. I'd buy one at around 1/3 the usual price though. :D
Slow is just slow.
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

Marines in DET 1 Afghanistan, Africa, and the ones guarding our base in Africa had them. They had nothing bad to say about them. I shot them when running a range for them. Will stick with my M-1 and 870s.
It is not the critic who counts