The People I Hang With

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

The People I Hang With

Post by Sixgun »

Good friend of mine. He has big ones and is not afraid of what others think.------6

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11 ... ngry-call/
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: The People I Hang With

Post by Blaine »

At "our" age, it doesn't hurt to purge unpleasant people from your life....That bud of yours is my kind of Man.... 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I hope his message gets through to the undecided........ 8)
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

My best bud, who owns Targetmaster is about 3 miles from this Best Mulch business. Anyway, the other day he asked me where to find one of these giant Trump signs. Hell, I don't know, I told him. So.....we call up the local Republican headquarters in Springfield and they had one left so we drove up there and got it.

My bud puts it out in front of his gun business and the next day there were 100 complaints and finally the people who own the building where my bud has his business, Heinz.....yea...Teresa Heinz's family....married to that hoagie nose John Kerry, told my bud he had to take it down. My bud took it down and moved it 30 feet away to another business whom he got permission to do so.

Just cannot believe the people who support H.

By the way....another gun frenzy is going on.....people are mobbing Targetmaster. Yea, I know what your thinking......like they are going to pass an instant law the day after the election......if...if...H wins-------6

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

An executive order can be issued on day one.

:idea:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

FWiedner wrote:An executive order can be issued on day one.

:idea:
Maybe so.....but who is going to abide by it?

In Colorado, where my son lives they outlawed 30 rd. magazines and no one cares. You can find them about anywhere, people use them openly at gunclubs, ranges, wherever, and the cops even said they cannot and will not enforce it.-----6

BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

That is funny! :lol: People need to get a sense of humor.

People are getting to be wusses. They are offended so they call somebody, instead of doing something, like put up a bigger Hilary sign. That would take too much effort. These people would not even know how to make a sign. Don't try to be successful in life at something ,"Aspire at nothing" that is there motto.

It is the school playground all over again.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well said Ben.......the typical leftist response is to do it where facial confrontation is not included.

I'm one of the few TRUMP supporters around here...all of these college educated white people think H is the cats meow....but very, very few of them have H signs on their lawns.

My Trump banner gets plenty of positive horn honks from pick up/construction trucks but sneers from the BMW's , Volvos, and other like minded azzholes.

Someone stole all of mine and my 3 neighbors standard sized Trump lawn signs but in order to get my banner, they have to figure out where the trip wires and motion detector spotlights are, plus a 150 watt floodlight stays on the banner from dusk to daybreak. Went up the the Republican headquarters the other day and replaced the dozen standard sized signs and I spray them with a daily dose of fox pee and never-seize.----6

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Here in Ashtabula county Ohio, it looks like we are scum of the earth Deplorable People that the Hildabeast :twisted: spoke of. today on the way to Church most of the signs in the yard were for Trump. one Patriot has a large Trump/Pence sign and below it the Clinton/Kane sign in a large orange painted CAGE...........................right where she belongs.
w30wcf
Senior Levergunner

Post by w30wcf »

Sixgun wrote:Well said Ben.......the typical leftist response is to do it where facial confrontation is not included.

I'm one of the few TRUMP supporters around here...all of these college educated white people think H is the cats meow....but very, very few of them have H signs on their lawns.

My Trump banner gets plenty of positive horn honks from pick up/construction trucks but sneers from the BMW's , Volvos, and other like minded azzholes.

Someone stole all of mine and my 3 neighbors standard sized Trump lawn signs but in order to get my banner, they have to figure out where the trip wires and motion detector spotlights are, plus a 150 watt floodlight stays on the banner from dusk to daybreak. Went up the the Republican headquarters the other day and replaced the dozen standard sized signs and I spray them with a daily dose of fox pee and never-seize.----6

I like it! :mrgreen:

w30wcf
aka John Kort
aka Jack Christian SASS 11993 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
aka w44wcf (black powder)
NRA Life member
.22 WCF, .30 WCF, .44 WCF Cartridge Historian
Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Catshooter »

I just hope he wins by a landslide . . . please dear Lord. I know we don't deserve it, but it would sure be nice.

Cat