In Memory of Mescalero :)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

In Memory of Mescalero :)

Post by Ms Boots »

He sent me this awesome collection of fine Jewelry, Finding out this evening that he has
passed away... I wanted to repost his generous gift! Forever grateful... Thanks Blaine for the update.
Psalms 83:18 Dan 2:44
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Re: In Memory of Mescalero :)

Post by Tycer »

:D
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Invisible ink??
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ms Boots
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ms Boots »

BlaineG wrote:Invisible ink??
I just talked to his Lady of 35 years, and I'm saddened, and sorry to report that Robert died last may. I'd met with him in Prescott a couple time, and in addition to what we knew of him on this forum, he far surpassed the definition of Perfect Gentleman in person. I'll miss seeing him when I travel to AZ....

Here is your post Blaine on our Friend Robert. I didn't understand your comment Invisible Ink?
So wanted to make sure you knew I read your post about Mescalero and was saddened to learn of his passing back in May. He was very special indeed. Anyway I copied and pasted your post so you know where I see it here on LG and that thanking for the update was in deepest kindness. I will miss him.
Psalms 83:18 Dan 2:44
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Ms Boots wrote:
BlaineG wrote:Invisible ink??
I just talked to his Lady of 35 years, and I'm saddened, and sorry to report that Robert died last may. I'd met with him in Prescott a couple time, and in addition to what we knew of him on this forum, he far surpassed the definition of Perfect Gentleman in person. I'll miss seeing him when I travel to AZ....

Here is your post Blaine on our Friend Robert. I didn't understand your comment Invisible Ink?
So wanted to make sure you knew I read your post about Mescalero and was saddened to learn of his passing back in May. He was very special indeed. Anyway I copied and pasted your post so you know where I see it here on LG and that thanking for the update was in deepest kindness. I will miss him.
Weird...This is not the first time I've missed seeing other's posts...All I saw was that you made a post, but there was no writing in the box.....Sorry....
Robert always mentioned you when we spoke.... 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

I am saddened by this. He was a good man
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I too will miss Mescalero, he often disappeared from the forum for a few months but always returned with some entertaining and interesting posts, my sincere condolences to his Lady and close friends.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.