New Ruger Vaquero in 44mag

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jengel
Levergunner 2.0

New Ruger Vaquero in 44mag

Post by jengel »

New Ruger Vaquero .44mag I found today on Lipseys.
Image[/URL]
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: New Ruger Vaquero in 44mag

Post by Pitchy »

Not that I need one but try 329.00 and I`d buy one.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
rabbit hunter
Levergunner

Post by rabbit hunter »

Yes, Pitchy, the price of firearms is going sky high. Yet there is no inflation,ha!
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Not to get political but imo there are companies that are raping us, a darn truck cost three times what I paid for 40 acres 25 years ago.
Well hell ya they're more comfy and loaded with spying tech and pelosi I don`t need.
I`m still a human and can read a map and fix a few things, I don`t need the world controlling my life, jacking up the prices way beyond what it takes them to make pelosi.
The country better wake up and quit supporting such nonsense and buying they're stuff, but the good news is in the end all the idiots will be coming to us old fanny burbs paying good money for our old knowledge. :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Galloway
Levergunner

Post by Galloway »

I wonder if ruger made some new large frames, or if its old stock put together for that run?
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

Basic frame may (or may not) be from the NOS bin, but I believe it's got the New Vaquero's (2005 - on) reverse index pawl. Also looks to have an SBH hammer. Note canted (and likely serrated) front sight. It is the large frame of the original Vaquero. Other than barrel length and gripframe, this looks to be same spec as the TALO birdshead .44 Mag Vaquero they came out with a year or two ago.
jengel
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jengel »

gak wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:08 am Basic frame may (or may not) be from the NOS bin, but I believe it's got the New Vaquero's (2005 - on) reverse index pawl. Also looks to have an SBH hammer. Note canted (and likely serrated) front sight. It is the large frame of the original Vaquero. Other than barrel length and gripframe, this looks to be same spec as the TALO birdshead .44 Mag Vaquero they came out with a year or two ago.
Looks like that to me too. I just got one lock in to an order today. I should have it by the end of the week. I will see if the picture is the same as the gun we get in.