Another joke.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
piller
Posting leader...

Another joke.

Post by piller »

Another Supreme Court Justice had passed away and President Trump was in the Oval Office late that night going over some possible nominees. Suddenly, the phone rang. A familiar voice said, "hi, uh, Donald. This is, uh, Barack. Hey, uh, you know that I was, uh, a lawyer, and uh, was considered one of, uh, the greatest legal, uh, minds ever. I was, uh, just wanting to, uh, know if I could take the dead justice's, uh, place." President Trump said that he would check on it and to call him back at 9:30 a.m. Obama called back the next morning. President Trump said, "Barack, I would love to let you take the dead justice's place, but the Mortitian said no."
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
BruceB
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Another joke.

Post by BruceB »

A different version:

Hillary phoned the president's office shortly after midnight.

“I need to talk to the president, it’s an emergency!”, exclaimed Hillary.

After some cajoling, the president's.assistant agreed to wake him up.

“So, what is it that’s so important that it can’t wait until morning?”...grumbled President Trump.

“A Supreme Court Judge just died, and I want to take his place.”, begged Hillary.

“Well, it’s OK with me if it’s OK with the mortuary.”, replied President Trump
GOD SAVE THE UNITED STATES!

Original member of Leverguns.com forum

NRA Life Member

Boy, what a mess them .45's make.

When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away.