mayday x 3 ineed help.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: mayday x 3 ineed help.

Post by Grizz »

For myself I feel like I'm fighting a battle with a squad of demons and I'm not sure I can do this.
this is truly in God's hand, but be encouraged that when you are trusting Christ, demons have no authority. you can tell them to leave, in Jesus Name, and they have to go. You can pray the same for your wife. Believers have that authority.

I'm praying that this will resolve soon and your wife's health is restored.

Grizz family, †
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: mayday x 3 ineed help.

Post by J Miller »

Grizz wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:32 am
For myself I feel like I'm fighting a battle with a squad of demons and I'm not sure I can do this.
this is truly in God's hand, but be encouraged that when you are trusting Christ, demons have no authority. you can tell them to leave, in Jesus Name, and they have to go. You can pray the same for your wife. Believers have that authority.

I'm praying that this will resolve soon and your wife's health is restored.

Grizz family, †
Thanks Grizz

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***