Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:03 pm The aliens are here and they are watching you ;-)
Ha! THIS coming from a guy who saves up points for a free whopper! 😵‍💫

In G.K.land a.k.a. U.K. land I read where aliens have even taken over the government…..well, at least they have alien sounding names….Mohammad Alash Kai Supaki Jabar…………

Here we have Lackaquisha, jamalishcrackO, PinkCaddy, Tree, Frog, Birdie,….yea, go look up the names from the 1985 MOVE fiasco when Mayor Good dropped a bomb on the MOVE house and burnt the whole block down……..then the city hired a minority owned construction company to rebuild the whole block of houses using straw, sticks, and mud as building materials and the new houses fell down after a couple of years……
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, you broke my three page winning streak.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I got the sof top on the Jeep finally. Don't know why I bothered. It's going to rain forever.
Well, I did a good deed today. I brought back the receiver hitch that was stuck in my wife's GC. I went to school with the woman's husband, so we didn't want to look like Azz Hats over a $20 hitch.

Hey! I'm becoming "nice". :?
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, it is ok now that you know, truth and nice are not mutually exclusive. You were too young before. :shock:
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Truth & nice are both character traits that are unnatural to mankind. These traits were invented by deceiving mongols and pagans so the “deceiving” can get the truth all the time from the “deceived” all the time with no intention of responding in kind……pretty much what a modern day politician does.

What’s this about a trailer hitch? I miss something?

Yes, I saw we were at page 49 last night and I decided you’ve had enough winnings for awhile Here it is, at the end of June and Pitchy’s still has his tongue stuck to his tractor from the ice since last year so that means I’m tired of giving my stuff away.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That was quite a nice blast of air that Cheetah got……I wonder if there was any sound? If I was that cheetah, I would have caught some of it in a plastic bag and saved it for a night cap before napping.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You win …
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep….I get aaaallllllllllllof the cool stuff……BTW, I still have your walnut logs here……believe they are about ready to be made into gun stocks.

Constant rain and thunder………getting to be like the winter…nuttin to do

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

When that woman backed into Kristy's GC, there was a receiver hitch in it. It went through the plastic mesh under the bumper. The ball popped behind the bumper cover, and the nut wedged over a stainless trim piece at the bottom. Nobody could get it out so the cop pulled the hitch pin and left it there.
I ended up having to stick a flat bar between the nut and the trim, then twisting the hitch to remove it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, at least you got a hitch bar and a ball out of it! Lucky you…..between you and Old Savage you both make up for 90% of allll the luck in this country. Only thing I got was a half eaten pretzel that some homeless guy left in front of Fred’s office. Probably full of AIDS, hepatitis, dysentery, musk oil stink, and rickets.

This effen rain….everyday with thunder…..all day…..all night…..the house was rattling last night at 3 am. Seriously, this time of the year I have to cut every 4 days, 5 at the most…….I cut two days ago and it looks like a jungle……when the sun ever makes it out it’s gonna grow to the point where I need a bush hog…..

Funny thing about Epstein………quote, “they didn’t kill him, they gave him the tools to do it himself”. 😝. 🥸. 🚊. What a joke. Must have been a LOT of New Yorkers and other politicians that needed to be protected……like, how much more “in our face” can this corruption be? Fox News Lawrence Jones, a black dude anchoring on Tuckers old time slot has teeth so white I can see my reflection in them. He’s good too, there’s still hope….maybe.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Kamala Harris has been voted as the all time in history of the USA, the all time “worst v.p. ever”. 🤪. 😵‍💫. 😷

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Same here man. Rain, rain, rain. No freakin end to it.
Sucks, cause I got a lot to do.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Just the occasional shower here 72f and cloudy today.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Woke up early……actually I waked up early cause I ain’t “woke”….sunshine at last….

My Covid cleared up and I’m doing OK now………now mom has it…was ralphing all night….you should have heard it…”raaaalllllppphhh”. I said my name was Jack and not Raaalllllppphhh……then there was a splash…not sure if it was the trash can or me dropping off the main beam for Lincoln’s log house. She’s calling some other name, “Barf”……

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you're feeling better buddy. Hope the Mrs feels better soon. I hate being sick. And I absolutely hate puking. Hate it.

Sitting at the docs for lab work this morning. Wish they'd hurry the h3ll up.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

For our man 6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s nasty….you’d think that after people would get dysentery and other disease from that lifestyle they would smarten up and build pits of some sort and bury the poop….but nooooooooo, they fed the alligators. I also heard they did it to infect invaders…….I don’t know, maybe Jay does.

I remember many many maybe hundreds of times of using outhouses and I’d have to put a clothes pin on my nose…..funny story which I may have told before…..an old black guy I worked with grew up on a farm in lower Delaware and he told me how his uncle almost died when he went to make a deposit in the outhouse and a rat bit him right on his unit…..and wouldn’t let go! My buddy said he was running around the barnyard screaming for someone to get this rat off……as you know, it’s easy to bleed to death from a major cut on that part of your anatomy.

He said the same uncle used to scare the kids with his “thing”. It was so long he could pull it up and hang it out the side of his bib overalls and he’d chase the kids around. For real, swear…. ..this was in the forties, maybe fifties.

Well, I have something for you too my friend. First, donate the pretzel to the L.A. food bank then come get your dang logs…..I just took this picture and the bark fell off so this is the last year they will be good for making stocks…..

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, go ahead and cut them into blanks but … be careful using that saw ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. They dipped arrows in it. The Indians here did too.
They used to catapult dead bodies over castle walls during sieges for the same results.

We always put lime in our outhouses. Kept the smell down, helped dissolve the pile, and kept some of the critters out.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My bosses house where I was gamekeeper had a out house built on the bank of the moat where everything dropped into the moat, back in the day the original owners suffered a lot with disease :roll:
dscn3350.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow GK….that house has a lot of history…..just read up on it..the “priest holes” Gunpowder plot, even owned by OJ Simpson!

Yea dad, I’m gonna cut em but it’s gonna be against the grain in 18” lengths.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I know you will do what is best. You are the man with the plan, the geater with the heater, the big boss with the hot sauce .., an the man with the atomic mind.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dad,
Tell me something I don’t know……after I read up on that English house and learned the history I decided I’m not going to talk to anymore English people except GK……..the English used to torture Catholics and kill them back in the 1500’s and on……..
I don’t hold a grudge.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, my bosses father bought that house when it was derelict in I think 1917 they are a very old English Catholic family and wanted to restore the house to its former glory and its place in the history of Catholic persecution. I have seen the priest holes and one has a priest hole within a priest hole, a room on the top floor has a east facing window where a candle burning would signify a priest was there so local Catholics could come to a secret Mass. Fascinating place alright.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s cool GK….of course, that was a different time and era when the churches ruled…….

What exactly is a priest hole?…..a special hidden doorway for the priest to hide in? History is my favorite subject as once you know history you can understand the present.

Humidity is building….80 and you can cut the air with a knife. At least there’s no rain forecast until tomorrow …..I’m gonna put some strain on the engines of the Kubotas with the 10” grass today….—-006

jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Hey OW,
I thought at first they were talking about Portland, OR, but I read the article and realized it was your Portland. :shock:

"Asylum Seekers".....

https://www.wmtw.com/article/asylum-see ... t/44370293

I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Priest holes vary from place to place but some are cunningly hidden by a false wall with the oak beams lining up exactly like the oak beams on the outside wall. One of the priest holes at Huddington Court wasn't discovered untill 1920.
Nicholas Owen was a most skilled and prolific builder of priest holes. He was instrumental in creating a network of safe-houses for priests during the early 1590s and for engineering the escape of the Jesuit Father John Gerard from the Tower of London in 1597. Shortly after the failure of the Gunpowder Plot in 1605, Owen was arrested at Hindlip Hall and then tortured to death in the Tower of London in 1606. Owen was canonised in 1970 and has become the Patron Saint of Escapologists and Illusionists.

Owen’s skilfully crafted priest holes saved many lives during this period of religious turmoil and persecution.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to find out about a skeleton that was found in the church yard within the grounds of the court, supposed to be a soldier from the 1651 battle of Worcester, it was I think found in 1903 and dated by some coins found. Local legend is that he was badly wounded and crawled under a bush and died.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks GK….for the last year, during my free time, which is about all day everyday, I have become infatuated with Western European medieval history…….it sure was not a good time to be alive……..

Yea Jdad……Jay knows about it……some have moved into his garage and got mad when Jay didn’t leave enough gasoline in his Harley.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

jdad wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:37 am Hey OW,
I thought at first they were talking about Portland, OR, but I read the article and realized it was your Portland. :shock:

"Asylum Seekers".....

https://www.wmtw.com/article/asylum-see ... t/44370293

Well, they asked for it.
To h3ll with those bums and to h3ll with Portland. That cesspool should be cut off and given to Massachusetts. It's the only "city" here. Problem is, it carries too many votes for the rest if the state, where sanity rules.
Another 10 years and we'll be like everywhere else.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No you won’t……..think…think……..Maine is too cold for me and ya think those Haitians and beaners are gonna be able to handle that?

Where they need to send them is back where they come from. Hey! Why can’t they do that? Put em on a plane and tell them they are going to an island paradise, Haiti.

It really don’t bother me anymore….I don’t care where they send em….there’s no infrastructure here within 10 miles to house them and the diseases they bring. The way I see it if the people where they send them don’t care, why should I? The darkys are starting to catch on…in Chicago homeless people on the street were watching beaners move into hotels with lots of free S and they were hollering, “yo’s man, dats my free s….yo’s go gits yo own.

Ya know how some dogs get agitated when thunder and lightning comes? It’s not the noise so much as it is the static electricity…….

So you put them in the bathtub with the lights off ….just a 5 watt light bulb and the door open…….they stay in there. The moisture in the tub grounds out the static.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! A peekaboo pup!
Well that was a day......I guess.
Ran the middle kids bulldog up to the vets this morning. Then I pulled the rear wheel off the dirt bike and changed the rear sprocket. Put on a bigger one to gear it down for our trails at camp. Then we ran down to the Home Cheapo and got a storm door for the camp.
Then the middle kid wanted us to go out to dinner with them, so we drove down to Augusta and me his Mrs after she got out of work. I fixed a messed up shingle on his roof while we waited.
Oh! I also got my lawn mowed (no small feat with this weather).

Least I only have to work 2 days this weekend. And I'm off the weekend after, so I'll be out for a couple weeks. Maybe I can get something done at camp. I never went up this week.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, that sounds like a productive day…..storm door? Just cruise around, you’ll find one, or take Pop’s off of a door he seldom uses…..

How much are they bringing now? My front storm door is original to the house..48 years…..about every 3-5 years I take it off, power wash it and paint it…..for real, still looks good. The one on the back of the house got taken off 45 years ago…PITA……I just threw it on the side of the road and it was gone in an hour.

I leave the glass in all year you would laugh your A off if you seen the gizmo I made for when I bring wood into the house……I wheel the wheelbarrow right in but the storm door won’t open far enough so I made a “quick detachable” Ruby Goldberg device that pops off the gizmo that closes the door. Ya know, nothing personal to my friend from up North but I really do think I’m ahead of you in “rednecking”.

Last year the shower head went bad…..it’s on a flexible hose with chrome…you know….I detached the shower head and put on an adjustable hand wand that you use for watering flowers. Had to use a few hose clamps but she works great!

Yea, I wish I lived near ya…….I love working around camp and building things for the better……

I cut grass too and it took me as long to clean the Z as it did to cut the grass….just the front 2 acres and then I stopped due to it being wet.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

DONT YOU LAUGH AT MY DOG!!! MISS APPLE IS THE PARADE QUEEN FROM CORNVILLE!,,,…..

Proof she’s from a Cornville.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wisconsin ... ing-cities

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We bought the cheapest one at HD. It was 144 bucks. Some of those things were 3-400 bucks! I magine! We were scrounging around for used ones, but dad took my mom up to show her the camp, and she was so impressed she said she'd buy us a new one! Wow! Must be what it's like for politicians spending taxpayers money. :D

Oh, I agree! You got good redneck ingenuity for sure buddy. No argument here.

Yeah, it sucks its so far down there. Like I've said though, my door is always open. Same for camp. Nice and quiet up there. And people free.

Hey! The Cornville dog.........a Corndog. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There you go again…..making fun of my dog ……”corn dog?”…..THATS IT!……..Miss Corndog has a few words for you….(give me a minute, I’ll make something up)

Hot, hazy, humid, is for the next few days…extreme winds and storms on Monday…….dat donut bothers me, I ain’t working…..and I make no bones about it.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey, I wasn't making fun. Being the Corndog of Cornville is a great honor! Not just any old pup makes the cut.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Prince William is/was the Duke of Cornwall, got $7 mil/yr. Certainly GK, his formal title, can appoint OW the Duke of Cornville and he can start collecting those funds for superintending the lands and properties thereof. GK can give us the real lingo and he can proclaim it a Duchy.
Closest of the colonies to Jolly Olde ;-)

Six with his medieval accumen can stand as Scholar in Residence with a stipend of course.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Cornville, corn liquor gals?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Not corn liquor.
It's usually "Gorilla Milk" , Fat Azz in a Glass, Downeast Panty Remover, Doublewide, Lewiston Martini, Champagne of Maine.
All names for Allen's Coffee Brandy and milk.

Or, it's mixed with Moxie and called a Trailer Fire. Or diet Moxie and Called a Welfare Mom.

Yessirreeee Bob! We got us some culturin up here!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And we just drank beer at Schoodic when I was there.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's funny how you get to thinking about stuff that never seemed like anything, cause it's all you knew. Just seemed "normal".
Allen's is made in Massachusetts. Over 96% of its sales of Coffee Brandy are in Maine. It was the biggest seller here by a wide margin for decades. It was everywhere.
Police logs are the stuff off legend because of the stuff. The combination of alcohol and caffeine made for some epic stories. They tried to ban alcoholic beverages with caffeine in them because of this stuff, but no way! That weren't flying up here.

I've heard that in the last couple years it's been overtaken by Fireball. I would never believe it except for the fact that it is by far mostly purchased in the little "nip" bottles. These things litter the roadsides here. Everywhere! For some reason, it is cheapest purchased in these little bottles by volume. Because of this, stores stock them by the million, and people buy them by the armload.
They also tried to ban these a few years ago. Nope. Ain't happenin.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I've had Gorilla Milk on more than one occasion. I don't care for mixed drinks, and usually stuck with beer and Whiskey neat.
It's mixed 50/50 with Allen's and milk, and tastes very mild and sweet. This was a universal drink with the girls, and it's where the Gorilla Milk name came from. The closest thing I can think of is the news stories you see with some methed up "sistah" going hog wild. I've witnessed these cat fights and attacks with these girls on Gorilla Milk. It's quite entertaining..... unless you're involved.

I will have to try a Trailer Fire. I like Moxie soda and have never tried one.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Never heard of any of that. My wife likes Fireball but gets half gallons, lasts a long time. There is almost no litter out here unless you count furniture in the desert.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There's not a ton here, but it is around. Usually a few beer bottles and cans, and of course, Fireball nips.
Appliances and furniture too. Mostly cause you have to pay disposal.
Matter of fact, I passed by a wicker chair last night on the way to my kids. I almost stopped and threw it in the truck for up to camp.
I didn't though, and wouldn't you know it, it was gone when I went home. Must have been a good one. It was probably "fresh" when I saw it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. There's quite a few stories about it.

I remember back when we were in tech school, we had a buddy from up north that had a hand written recipe to make it.
He lived off campus in an apartment, so we figured we'd go over and make up a batch. Our reasoning was, it was cheap to make and we could pass it out free and get the girls. It was a sound plan.......mostly.
So we cooked up a bunch of moose meat, had some beers, and started in. I don't remember all the ingredients, but I do recall you had to do a lengthy boiling process.
We did a small batch of about 2 gallons and went back to school to try it out. I swear I didn't sleep for 2 days! I dont know what we used for coffee, or what the "processing" did, but wow!
We dumped the rest and went back to the drawing board. This time we used decaffeinated, and it was a winner. I took a fifth home and gave it to my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it. I was a God.
Sadly, we ran out of bottles to fill, got off onto some other scheme, and never made any more. I've thought of it a lot over the years, but sadly I never got a copy of the recipe. Oh how I wish I had. I probably wouldn't make any, but I'd love to have that recipe. Just for nostalgia I guess.
The good ole days......
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Reading through all those posts showed me one thing……Fred is at the top of the totem pole, then Jay, and I’m at the bottom, probably in the dirt…….only kind of stuff we had was Old Milwaukee in steel cans……the darkys knew the best way to get drunk on the cheap……Mad Dog 20/20. They’d cut it 50/50 and sell one bottle for what it costs and then the “bottler” would drink his half and use the money from the sale of the first bottle to get another. That kept him drunk till the next day for nothing and if he had a job he’d usually sleep it off while pushing the broom.

Another trick to to drink two cans of beer and smoke a joint…that would keep you buzzed all night on the cheap.

Some of the darkys would mix Afro Sheen in their Mad Dog 20/20, drink half and use the other half for hair straightener.

Another way to stay dizzy is to eat that gel stuff you cook with then have your buddy hit you in the head with a rock…

Ahhh, the old days…….my buddy stopped over tonight around 9:30 (I don’t like that) to show me pictures of his new 1919 machine gun. It’s ona tripod that’s high and you can stand up to shoot it. Then he told me he’s “in” with the custom shop supervisor and he toad my buddy he cannot do the full size SAA in .22 but is sure he can do the SAA New Frontier in 32-20….how bout dat? A gun that was never made and all properly marked. He’s gonna get a price and that scares me…..dunno

Thanks Jay on the compliment of the beauty queen dog from Cornville. Miss Apple is pretty excited about the prospect of riding on the fire truck during the parade……and Fred, I think I’m wrong on the Medieval time frame…wasn’t that gone by the 1600’s?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha Old Mill Swill! I drank plenty of that back in the day! I actually didn't mind it. Haven't seen it around here in years. Funny you mentioned it, my buddy here at work and I were talking about it when I came in.
This guy is a friggen riot. He lives in Harmony, and is a wicked hick. Only time he ain't drinking beer is when he is at work (I think). He's a Marine and is just fun to be around. He actually shot on the Marine corps rifle team for several years. He was a teammate of Carlos Hathcocks son. He met the old man several times.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What years interest you. Have to check on those classifications.

I had Mad Dog 20/20 and Wild Irish Rose.

The freshmen girls all went for Sloe Gin