Best police chase I've ever watched!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Best police chase I've ever watched!

Post by J Miller »

I just watched the best police chase ever on you-tube. Circa 1988, Ohio black and whites in pursuit of what looked like a big Lincoln Town Car.

When they got him they all jumped out and drew their ..... revolvers :D and as you watch the bad guys get tossed (not too gently either) into the police cars steam starts wafting out of the filming car.
Great video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qqBNR_DSXw

Jack Webb couldn't have done it better.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Best police chase I've ever watched!

Post by gamekeeper »

Good one Joe, I didn't know they had dash cam back then. The cops were a lot quicker pulling the bad guys out, nowadays the tactic seems to be sit back and wait.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That poor old squad car was probably scraped after that. When the cop said come on you peice of .... I figured he had an under powered engine. That Towne car certainly had enough cubic inches to give em a run !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

I got to see a good one in real life the other day. 8 state troopers chasing a late 90s Jeep Cherokee. The troopers got into formation and were constricting him getting ready to take him out. He had to be redneck because he tapped the brakes and they went past and he jumped off the highway cross country jumped a service road and went airborne 2x and then out into a big field next to the river. The state troopers did not follow and had to drive about 2 miles to get to the frontage road that he jumped. I have been watching the police blotters and have not seen any mention of it. I ASSUME HE GOT AWAY and they didn't want bad publicity.
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”