Interesting antique forearms videos

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Interesting antique forearms videos

Post by JBowen »

The Cinnibar always has some interesting old antique to work on. This week he has an early Colt 44-40 pre-Frontier Six Shooter.
Here is the link;

https://youtu.be/rCyQeC9hx9s?si=EVCqR7ciaV_NY_6r

JBowen
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Interesting antique forearms videos

Post by marlinman93 »

Did you see his video announcement last fall where he said he bought Wyoming Armory in Cody, Wy.?
Sounds like he's gonna be busy between his work in SE Oregon and overseeing Wyoming Armory too!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

I really enjoyed learning about the early SAA history and this gain twist barrel in this video. As always, his videos are well done and informative. Loved the old rifling machine as well.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

marlinman93 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:05 pm Did you see his video announcement last fall where he said he bought Wyoming Armory in Cody, Wy.?
Sounds like he's gonna be busy between his work in SE Oregon and overseeing Wyoming Armory too!
Yeah I seen that video. He also has a website with guns for sale.

JBowen