gun free zone

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
win40-82
Levergunner 2.0

gun free zone

Post by win40-82 »

How could there be a shooting by someone stealing from a store in the New York Times Square? Its a Gun Free Zone!!!! Its posted with signs stating so!!!! Can't those thugs read? If it had been somebody protecting their self, they would be in real trouble. He's been caught, 15 years old, wonder if they'll just turn him loose without bail?
there is no such thing as a miss if you still have ammo
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Re: gun free zone

Post by COSteve »

Migrant from Venezuela. I'll bet he's an illegal.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I sure liked that incident a week or two ago where a 13 year old was caught by some twenty-some year olds, trying to steal one of their cars. They held him for ransom, they demanded of his parents that they fork over the roughly $3000 the little thief did in damage trying to steal it.

Well, they were arrested for kidnapping. I thought there was a clever, rather bright side to it. I hope the judge thinks so too. Hey, they didn't kill him.

Reminds me of Steven Crane's story, "The Ransom of Red Chief". Cool story....kidnapping ain't always as easy as it may sound.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

"Reminds me of Steven Crane's story, "The Ransom of Red Chief". Cool story....kidnapping ain't always as easy as it may sound."

O. Henry......William Sydney Porter.
m.A.g.a. !
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just goes to prove that once again only law abiding citizens follow the law... and one more reason to fence the whole place off and let those animals fight it out. Once they are all dead go in and start over.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Ray, I doubted myself when I wrote that "Ransom of Red Chief" was by Steven Crane so I looked it up before turning on the computer to join the forum.

You're absolutely correct, of course. Thanks!
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Walt wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:49 pm Ray, I doubted myself when I wrote that "Ransom of Red Chief" was by Steven Crane so I looked it up before turning on the computer to join the forum.

You're absolutely correct, of course. Thanks!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuONfQg-1 ... Y2hpZWY%3D
m.A.g.a. !
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Thanks again, Ray. I enjoyed it!