Season ending

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Season ending

Post by GunnyMack »

Today was the end of our upland bird season. Claro is now officially retired, 11 yrs old and the poor girl has arthritis in her rebuilt knee. I'm saddened that she can't ( i won't hunt her) hunt anymore .
Parker picked up the slack and each flush she gets better and better. Now I can focus on Sage training all summer!
I try to keep records of who hunts, number of birds bagged. However i missed a few days of record keeping.Between the dogs the count I kept was 74 birds. Not to mention the flushes for the guys that hunted with us. Most with a 28ga but quite a few 410 days as well.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Season ending

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm sure Claro has earned a well deserved retirement, Sage has got it all yet to come.......good dog work is often more fun than the shooting.. :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.