Biofire smart gun

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Biofire smart gun

Post by GunnyMack »

Biofire will soon ship pre-ordered smart pistols! Infrared facial recognition and fingerprint readers.
Ok I get it, some places this kind of tech is required to own- I do not believe in this technology. Now if it really works its success will push it on other jurisdictions!
What gets me is why the gun makers are working on this stuff. Yeah sure they corner the market sales wise but now they jeopardize the other makers.
How about fixing the real problem- gangs, drugs, carjackings, ya know CRIME!? Oh that's right, they don't want to...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JimT
Shootist

Re: Biofire smart gun

Post by JimT »

The technology will soon be controlled from a headquarters. You pull the trigger and the smart gun says, "You are not authorized to fire at this time. Try again in a few minutes."
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

JimT wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:07 pm The technology will soon be controlled from a headquarters. You pull the trigger and the smart gun says, "You are not authorized to fire at this time. Try again in a few minutes."
AND: "put muzzle closer to eyeball for retina recognition algorithm " . . . :(
Paul105
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Paul105 »

What could possibly go wrong?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I knew a guy that engraved and silver inlaid the muzzle end of the dust cover of his HiPower ' Smile, wait for flash ' .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!