How did you first arrive at the Leverguns.com Forum?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.

How did you first arrive here at the Leverguns.com forum?

Personal invitation by a founder (Paco Kelly, JimT)
5%
Personal invitation by a member
8%
Heard about Leverguns.com on another forum
24%
Found leverguns.com on a search engine (google, etc)
59%
Huh? What's leverguns.com? Where am I?
4%

Total votes: 156
Hillbilly
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Hillbilly »

it was dark ... I was drunk... what can i say? :mrgreen:

Jeff
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Mike D. wrote:I found this site purely by accident several years back. I've always been a Winchester collector, but bought my first and only Marlin because of the enthusiasm of you members. I do miss the "old" site, where my thousands of posts earned me a 4 star "General's" rank. :D
Great to see your post Mike. Yep, we're Private E-nothing's now! We'll just have to fake shooting good groups to impress people from here on in. :wink:
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Web search, I needed a rifle quick, and info quick.

Thanks, Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
HORACE
Levergunner

Post by HORACE »

Was thinking about getting a 30/30 and did a Google search and came up with you guys about 12 months ago.

Big mistake! Now not only do I have a terminal leveritis condition, I also have 3 lever rifles to feed and look after :lol:
Horace
greasy dan
Levergunner 2.0

Re: How did you first arrive at the Leverguns.com Forum?

Post by greasy dan »

Google search... looking for info on 92 Winchester.
John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Henry Fonda and Winchesters. I'm a kid again.
SoupOrMan
Levergunner

Post by SoupOrMan »

I was searching for new, exciting, and possibly heretical ways to tweak my Puma 92 into being a fast-acting deer gun and defensive carbine for the truck. I may have scrapped one or two of those ideas since then, at least the idea of replacing the wooden furniture with synthetic is gone. I just want a really good all-weather sealant, and high-visibility sights rather than what are currently on there. I doubt that I'll go all high-tech like adding a red-dot scope for it, though.
oldmax
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oldmax »

Trying to fix a 94ae , still not fixed, but now I know how.... Thanks for the Forum....