Fighting knives?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Re: Fighting knives?

Post by Lastmohecken »

I have got to stay off of ebay :oops: . I messed around and purchased 2 Randall knives recently. I bought a Randall Model 1-8 Fighter, and a 5 inch Sergeant's knife. I haven't received them yet, but I have always wanted a Model 1, and well one thing led to another and now I have 2 different Randall's coming.

The Model #1 of course has been around for a long long time, and seen service in several of our country's wars. The Sergeant's knife is a newcomer, but to me it looks like a pretty versatile knife. I have a 5 inch Dozier that I carry some, and kind of liked the idea of the heavier built Randall as a general camp, trail knife.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lastmohecken on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
NRA Life Member, Patron
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Local hardware store had Irwin Jab/Drywall saws on sale for $5 (75% off)

I bought 2.

New Style: T3Jutsu... (Tim The Toolman Jutsu) uses hole saws, hammers &/or wrecking bars... :twisted:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Lastmohecken wrote:I have got to stay off of ebay :oops: . I messed around and purchased 2 Randall knives recently. I bought a Randall Model 1-8 Fighter, and a 5 inch Sergeant's knife. I haven't received them yet, but I have always wanted a Model 1, and well one thing led to another and now I have 2 different Randall's coming.

The Model #1 of course has been around for a long long time, and seen service in several of our country's wars. The Sergeant's knife is a newcomer, but to me it looks like a pretty versatile knife. I have a 5 inch Dozier that I carry some, and kind of liked the idea of the heavier built Randall as a general camp, trail knife.

Bravo !!

I think i got my # 1 from that seller - i recognize the camo drop cloth

I like the sergeants knife too. My 1 is also an 8 incher like yours but i find i carry smaller knives a lot more
----- Doug
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

Streetstar wrote:
Lastmohecken wrote:I have got to stay off of ebay :oops: . I messed around and purchased 2 Randall knives recently. I bought a Randall Model 1-8 Fighter, and a 5 inch Sergeant's knife. I haven't received them yet, but I have always wanted a Model 1, and well one thing led to another and now I have 2 different Randall's coming.

Bravo !!

I think i got my # 1 from that seller - i recognize the camo drop cloth

I like the sergeants knife too. My 1 is also an 8 incher like yours but i find i carry smaller knives a lot more

I like the balance of the 8 inch better then the shorter blades on the #1, but I carry smaller knives a lot more too. I like the bigger blades, when I am going deeper into the woods, or camping, or bow hunting and not carrying a gun.
NRA Life Member, Patron