Thoughts on lever as bad times rifle?????????

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
edwardyoung
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Thoughts on lever as bad times rifle?????????

Post by edwardyoung »

pricedo wrote:My old Rossi 92 in .357 Mag is a hard times "bouncing around in pickup box" gun & looks the part with all the dings, scrapes & gouges on it.
It shoots good but it looks so rough I could leave it leaning against the wall outside Starbucks for a week & it would still be there when I went back. ;)
I think a picture is a requirement.
2X22
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 2X22 »

Stonegate wrote:Levergun, semi auto, single shot... the real question ultimately comes down to whether you're prepared to pull the trigger. :o
You bet'cha I will!

An empty belly and a nice fat bull elk and I'll just have to work hard at not jerking the trigger!

2x22
"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." - Thomas Jefferson
pricedo
Levergunner 2.0

Post by pricedo »

edwardyoung wrote:
pricedo wrote:My old Rossi 92 in .357 Mag is a hard times "bouncing around in pickup box" gun & looks the part with all the dings, scrapes & gouges on it.
It shoots good but it looks so rough I could leave it leaning against the wall outside Starbucks for a week & it would still be there when I went back. ;)
I think a picture is a requirement.
Even Photobucket has standards. ;)
NRA & GOA LIFE MEMBER