Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**FINAL UPDATE**

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Official Leverguns Hurricane Post**FINAL UPDATE**

Post by RIHMFIRE »

ya darn yankees dont know what a real hurricane is!
been thru about 15 good ones....

a few years back..2005, we had hurricane charley cause all sorts of havoc then
15 days later hurricane frances wacked us
10 day later or so...ivan passed us by
and then hurricane jeanne paid us a visit....

prayes sent to all affected
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Cimarron Red
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cimarron Red »

I'm glad you're safe and sassy, Sixgun! My wife's brother lives in Woodbury, New Jersey, and he reports no problems. Of course, he's well inland.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

In spite of this sissy northern hurricane (as compared to southern ones) it turns out that its the costliest hurricane in American history. (On 6:30 World news) Something like 4,086,721 welfare offices have to be rebuilt. I will agree that the strength of it does not compare to the ones that Florida and La. experienced so I guess these union wages we have up here must be driving the cost up. :D --------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Sixgun wrote:In spite of this sissy northern hurricane (as compared to southern ones) it turns out that its the costliest hurricane in American history.

population density can have a big effect on this , as well as damages to infrastructure (flooded out subways?- good grief) that typically dont happen in the southern states ---

prayers up for all affected --- i wont personally be on-site but i believe i will be dealing with the after effects (insurance claims ) for a while
----- Doug
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

I think the east coasters are finally getting fed up with every rain in California making the national news (because some idiot built a house on stilts in the mud) so they are getting some much needed attention for a storm that would be considered mild or regular everywhere else.

Atlantic City Boardwalk is gone? You mean a bunch of planks nailed together - at the beach - in the path of a hurricane - came apart? What a tragedy! How could this happen? We'll have to get my old Boy Scout troop to come out and put it back together on a Saturday.

The real news is Obama is going to use it to challenge the election he's about to lose - even though the storm will be long gone by election day.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."