I have scoped my leveraction!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I have scoped my leveraction!

Post by cshold »

Old Savage wrote:Well now, not to be contrarian but --- scopes look good on lever action rifles to me. And shhhhh! Don't let this out, most of my 30-30s don't have scopes. :)
Take note my good friend, I did say "scopes don’t look the best on most lever guns" I didn't say all. :wink: :P
I think my 99c looks awsome with that little Leupold 1x to 4x on top. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Let me be more clear - I think tube fed lever guns like 94s and 336s etc look good with scopes on them. Not to argue with your premise but to state my own in concert of opinion. Of course the way to compare is to have J hold both types and see which looks best. :D I am working on a shoot idea if I can engage the model in the process. I see this is post 9900.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Old Savage wrote:Let me be more clear - I think tube fed lever guns like 94s and 336s etc look good with scopes on them. Not to argue with your premise but to state my own in concert of opinion. Of course the way to compare is to have J hold both types and see which looks best. :D I am working on a shoot idea if I can engage the model in the process. I see this is post 9900.

We will definitely consider your modeling ideas.
Just remember Ms. J works for one of the communist zero tolerance public school systems. :roll:
I probably pushed the edge of the envelope with those cross bow pictures.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OK then leave the gun out of the shots and we will just imagine it in there. :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Old Savage wrote:OK then leave the gun out of the shots and we will just imagine it in there. :)
:lol: